Creating recipes on MFP-help!

Options
GottaHavePav
GottaHavePav Posts: 22 Member
I have a Tastefully Simple Product called Vanilla Bean Chiller. I used it in a smoothie and was trying to add the recipe on here. I was hoping to add it manually but didn't find a way to do that. Does anybody know if there is a way to do that?

Replies

• hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Under the food tab, there is a tab called "my foods". You can enter in all of the nutritional info there and MFP will keep it there for you for future reference.
  • sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Since vanilla bean chiller is already in the database, I am assuming you want to add multiple items for a recipe.

If you want to add multiple items and make a "recipe" you can also do that under the Food tab. Under the Food tab there is a "recipe" tab. You can add things under here to determine calories per serving. For example if you were trying to figure out how many calories are in your smoothie, you would just add the ingrediants separately and enter the number of servings and voila' you have your answer. Add the item and number of servings to your dairy and you are good to go. I use this feature all the time for soups and other items I create.

~Sheryl
  • GottaHavePav
    GottaHavePav Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sheryl. I didn't see it there but will check again.
    Thanks Hauer1. After I posted I found it :)