49.5 Pounds Down! 30 to go!

Options
moxleye
moxleye Posts: 70 Member
Hey!
My name is Erin I am 5'0, and currently weight 161.5. I started out at 209 in August of 2012.
Here is my updated progress picture!
16c4d597c7a0ad2e746b974b7b12bed5.jpg

Replies

• kmakar
    kmakar Posts: 103
    Options
    congratulations! you look great!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look fabulous!
  • cedman1
    cedman1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Excellent progress!
  • Poecile
    Poecile Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great! You have really awesome dimples, too! Congratulations!
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Very pretty before and after!
  • 34000volts
    34000volts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WHoa! Great progress!
  • runningonmargaritas
    Options
    Awesome. Congrats!
  • moxleye
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Posting the photos and getting feedback help me push harder!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    how many calories were you eating a day? Did you include exercise as well? If so how much? Im quite impressed with your quick progress. Great work girl :)
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • stopbeingFatPiggy
    Options
    GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP YOU LOOK GOOD!!
  • moxleye
    Options
    how many calories were you eating a day? Did you include exercise as well? If so how much? Im quite impressed with your quick progress. Great work girl :)

I eat between 1200-1500 calories a day, I cut out all Soda. I drink water or sparkling water. I started out my first month with jillian michaels 30 day shred. I did it 5x a week. When I finished that I started walking/jogging.
    When I say walking/jogging I mean it took me 30 minutes to walk 1 1/2 miles. I would walk for 5 minutes run for 45 seconds. I did my own version of couch to 5k (only because I didn't know it existed) I started walk/jogging in September I ran my first 5k on Thanksgiving (November 22) I finished in 34 minutes.
    I now run and work out on the arc trainer. I really want to start lifting but when I asked the trainer at the gym he laughed at me so I haven't worked up my confidence enough to ask another one.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congratulations and continued success to you!
  • Honorablewoman
    Honorablewoman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wonderful and Very Encouraging, Thank You
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep it up!
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options

I really want to start lifting but when I asked the trainer at the gym he laughed at me so I haven't worked up my confidence enough to ask another one.

What a terrible trainer!! You have done an amazing job and shame on the trainer for laughing, totally unprofessional. Good luck in your continued success and I hope you find another trainer soon! You def. seem ready!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Huge difference....well done! :smile:
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You can really see it :) That is alot to be proud off!!!!!

Have fun pushing your boundaries and sweating like crazy with the last 30 !! Looking forward to seeing your final results! :)
  • sailindani
    sailindani Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Keep up the great work
  • moxleye
    Options
    Thank you!!!!!! I posted this the beginning of January. I love how I am still receiving friend request and comments from it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!