New and Looking for Friends

Options
Hi, my name is Sindy and I am new here. I have about 75 pounds to lose. I am type 2 diabetic (no insulin yet). I am looking for friends to help keep me motivated. In return, you will get a supportive, funny, sarcastic friend.

Cheers
Sin

Replies

• sls41102
    sls41102 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for friends. Anyone who wants more friends can add me. Good luck to you in your journey!!!
  • jjmcahill
    jjmcahill Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy!

I've been on here a year and I can't tell you what a difference it's made...down almost 80 pounds! Feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other!
  • sm423
    sm423 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi Sindy. I am also type 2 diabetic with hypothyroid. I have about 65 pounds I would like to lose. Sending you a friend request. :)
    -Stephanie
  • tradmad
    Options
    Add me :) I really need friends for motivation :)
  • joimichele
    Options
    Wooooo! Sounds good! Add me! I need someone to make me laugh!
  • tlw1979
    tlw1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello and Happy New Year! I am new to the site and am very excited about the possibilities!! I am looking to lose about 10-15 pounds and tone up. However, it is about more than just losing weight it is also about being healthier and treating my body better! I would love to partner up with other members on the site so that we can motivate and encourage each other. Feel free to friend me! Let's get slim!
  • crystallee1991
    crystallee1991 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Sindy I had just sent to you a friend request. I am looking to meet some new and supportive people too. :) Anyone can add me also.
  • NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. Pre-diabetic and needing to lose about 100 lbs. It would be great to meet some people who know what I'm going through and are supportive. :)

Tracey
  • niczun
    niczun Posts: 9
    Options
    I am going to add those who said they would like new friends. My name is Nicole, 32 yrs, mom of 2 and I would like to loose 46 pounds in 2013. Down two. Sick this week, so calorie count has been easy, but working out has been impossible. I think it would be fun to have more friends on here and share in each others' successes!! All luck to you ladies:)

Nicole
  • vivianlove16
    Options
    hi everyone, i will add anyone that wants friends for support too, because i want to lose 132 lbs...a lot, i know : )
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sindy!

I've got 65 lbs to lose myself and would love to help keep you movitated as we strive for our goals.

Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm always glad to have active support and will always try my best to keep MFPals on track as well!

:bigsmile:
  • Mezzta
    Mezzta Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Sindy, Mary, from Melbourne Australia.
    I'm also new here too and looking for a little boost. Will add you.
    Cheers
    Mary
  • GettingHealthy2013
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends! Anyone can add me.
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Sindy! I've been on here about a year (on and off), but I'm back and ready to get serious! I love MFP, and it really works when you stick with it. Feel free to friend me. We can all use a little more motivation!
  • alligatorsmith
    Options
    I'm new this week too! Happy to have some supportive friends on here. :smile:
  • Beanie008
    Beanie008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. Any motivating, encouraging friends are always welcome. Anyone else feel free to add me too! :happy:
  • Fae143
    Fae143 Posts: 2
    Options
    Sorry for imposing on your thread. I meant to post this directly from me. I erased the post as I finally figure out how to make my own post, but don't know how to delete this one.
  • Hi all

im new to this MFP since the new year :) really looking for some inspirational new friends like I can help along the way as long as getting some support from them. Sindy hoping to help you along your way and any others

Kathryn
  • rissa876
    rissa876 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Sindy! You can add me too. I think we are all in this together and support is always welcome.
  • zeta4ever
    Options
    Hi Cindy. hopefully we can motivate each other. I am an insulin defendant Diabetic and I am seeking a healthier life.