vending machines -_- suggestions - in case of severe hunger

Options
llpaq
llpaq Posts: 263 Member
My beautiful work place said they would take suggestions on what to put in the 'DRY' vending machine........ as of right now, we have a wide array of doritos, cheetos, candy bars, licorice, animal crackers, ramen noodles, mac and cheese singles, carbs carbs carbs and more carbs. Since I'm stuck here late (and unprepared :frown: ) I had to have a snickers marathon bar.
This will never happen again :embarassed: but if it should what are some good suggestions that I can ask them to throw in there....they're pretty good about suggestions.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Almonds. Fruit and nut bars. Even peanut butter on crackers or cheese with crackers.

Apples.

Milk.

Protein bars or shakes..(?)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Almonds and/or other nuts (preferably naked)
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Having a snickers one time isn't a death death sentence. Even having one every day along with a "healthy" diet isn't a big deal. Just sayin'
  • MadCheernGurl09
    MadCheernGurl09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Bars
    Peanut Butter & Cheese Crackers
    Fruit Snacks
    Granola Bars
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I get snickers or payday bars

peanuts are healthy
  • username_misso
    username_misso Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    can you just keep some protein bars or trail mix at your desk? might work out cheaper than putting them in the vending machine if they are going to sell things above cost, too.
  • llpaq
    Options
    can you just keep some protein bars or trail mix at your desk? might work out cheaper than putting them in the vending machine if they are going to sell things above cost, too.

I usually have a little lunch bag with snacks but dropped the ball today- I've actually been lending out a lot of my healthier snacks! lol and I know the whole company is looking to eat better.....but they're not really paying attention to the vending machines so I will use all these wonderful suggestions and bring it up tomorrow!

thank you though :smile:
  • llpaq
    Options
    I get snickers or payday bars

peanuts are healthy

HA!!!!:laugh: We'll I bet you're not fat like me either- when I'm thin, I may just choose to have snickers or paydays- until then, I have a figure to watch diminish not grow :wink:
  • teresa_c
    Options
    KIND bars
    smart food
    pirate's booty
    freeze dried fruit
    trail mix
    PoPchips
    Zbars
    Cliff bars
    Luna bars
    Kashi GoLean bars