Motivation and Encouragement needed to stay on track!

Options
I am new to MFP after joining a couple of months ago. I have rejoined and am in desperate need of motivation to stay on the right track. I have tried several diets before and got to my goal weight and then become complacent and gained it all back and then some. I am at the biggest I have ever been and am totally miserable with what I see staring back in the mirror. I know what I need to do and how to do it...the problem lies with my lack of motivation and support :-(

I am hoping that by joining a community where I can express my good and bad days will help me along with my weight loss journey so please add me if you can help!!!

Replies

• fluffypetal
    Options
    Hiya,

Aww bless you, I am new to this too and I have also struggled with my weight and yeah, I have started diets before and given up but now it feels different thanks to this site.

I look at the success stories and see how well people have done or are doing and it keeps me motivated.

I think we all have down days (like I've had one today) but what I generally read is that today is just 1 day and tomorrow is a totally different day so you can just get back to what you're trying to achieve.

You can achieve your goals and with a BIG smile too :happy:

Good luck

Annie xx
  • fab_ab19
    fab_ab19 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your words of encouragement....on days like today I really need it!! Me and a friend are both trying to lose weight and are doing MFP together, today was a bad day as we met up for lunch and miscalculated the food and so I have been deflated by that. Eating out has got to be the most difficult thing to do when calorie counting!!

I totally agree that the best way forward is to take each day as it comes. Tomorrow is a new day and I will do better. I point blank refuse to gain any more weight!!!

X