Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100+lbs to lose & looking for supportive friends

Replies

• HEGIL
    HEGIL Posts: 1
    It's never is a bad thing to smile a little, after all God is with us all; no matter how big
    or how small, He is with us, that is something very great to smile about, right?
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Welcome! I just started back again, like many i fell off the holiday wagon, but im still 50 down With MFP help and 130 more to go! anyone that has a open diary feel free to add me, I love getting new meal ideas. look forward to sharing this journey with you!
  • Mrc1974
    Mrc1974 Posts: 75 Member
    Hi there

Happy New Year to you too! Lets hope 2013 is going to be a great year!

Feel free to add me, as I am just starting on MFP and want to lose 150 lbs, so I will happily join you.

Cheers

Em
  • beckah35
    beckah35 Posts: 26 Member
    I am fairly new to MFP as well and have almost 200 lbs to loose. I could certainly use support. Feel free to add me as well. Thanks!
  • kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    I'm trying to lose 100lbs. We can do this! Feel free to add me!
  • please feel free to add me. I'm in the middle of a 100lbs weight loss journey
  • buckeyechick79
    buckeyechick79 Posts: 6 Member
    I have about 160 to lose. I am looking for more friends, too...feel free to add me.
  • I'm new here this week. My goal is also to be under 200 pounds. I lost 60 since May and am looking for a supportive online community to help me keep on track for the l-o-n-g haul!
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    So, I know this is an old thread, but there has to be more women like me out there! I am about 45lbs into a 165lb weight loss. I need encouraging friends that hold me accountable. ANy takers? Feel free to send me a friend request please!!!!
  • Just logging on and seeing other people succeed encourages me! You are doing GREAT so far, keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • smmoler
    smmoler Posts: 23 Member
    Also anyone feel free to add me as well. The more the merrier and we all lose weight together.
  • KAlderman75
    KAlderman75 Posts: 14 Member
    Add me as well. I need all the motivation I can get :)
  • Aljoneshop
    Aljoneshop Posts: 17 Member
    I'm looking for the same! Only a few weeks in but loving reading everyone's tips and successes. Not sure my number either but at least 70lbs.
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 84 Member
    Add me plz, it's nice to have people I can relate to. I'd like to lose around 110
  • turtlewv
    turtlewv Posts: 9 Member
    hey all! I'm in the 100 pound club too!!! feel free to message or add me:) we can do this!!! **turning my fluff into tuff**
  • Anyone that wants to add me feel free. I know compared to others I have relatively small amount of weight to lose. However, Up until five years ago I was a really small person had always been all my life. Recently lack of activity and food well I gained 41 pounds. I been trying to lose the weight. So... I need motivation and all that stuff. I been here only two days but I want to stay on track with this. So far this is the best site I found for that.
  • Amazing ... 168 pounds gone. You should be very proud!
  • Feel free to add me! We got this!! ;)
  • xSTx
    xSTx Posts: 56 Member
    I've done it, and then some! add me if you'd like
  • lachona99
    lachona99 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me... I have 100 +. To lose... and am looking to make the biggest lifestyle change... and need all the support and motivation.. and the challenge and encouragement others can provide...