Why do I have uterine cramping??

Options

Replies

• etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh.............be quiet, put your gun down and come do yoga with me.

I am replying to the bald guy with the gun. :P
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound good. Why do you keep going on and off the pill?

I just don't think about taking it.

You do realize it's not effective unless taken? You're going to be thinking about it if you get pregnant. If you can't handle taking a pill every day then go get the shot. :noway:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Just ask your doctor. Inconsistent pill taking, as others have mentioned, could very well be the issue, but you should find out for sure. Nobody here has ever even met you. Do you honestly think they should be diagnosing you?
  • kbw414
    kbw414 Posts: 194
    Options
    You can and should visit your doctor, but I wouldn't be too optimistic about them helping you get to the bottom of the problem. In my experience, they'll just throw more birth control pills at you...
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    its because the pill some woman get cramping-spotting in the mid of their periods.......... :)

Incorrect. This is not why.

Are you a medical professional? Have you examined OP? I, on my current BC, get mid-cycle cramping...
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPtceVojCTHyOvaFK4_AswH4ewxj3FH2QFnc9qt3BQNQonBk3X
    you have nothing to worry about.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    its because the pill some woman get cramping-spotting in the mid of their periods.......... :)

Are you a medical professional? Have you examined OP? I, on my current BC, get mid-cycle cramping...

Everyone on MFP is a medical professional. Why do you think every one comes here to ask medical advice?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!

You are pregnant or not-pregnant!

Step one: figure that out first. Results may vary.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I would say its pregnancy test time.

Probably this.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You can have cramping and spot even if it's not your period. The reason for it could be so many, the only way to find out is to have your doctor examine you. You can only get guesses on here and that is not going to help you.

^See your doctor.^
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    thank god in the UK we can go see a doctor without 1st thinking we dont have insurance !!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    a) if you're not taking it regularly, you ARE messing up your body. Hell if I was a half hour late, i'd get nauseous, and dizzy... I had to stop them entirely

b) if you're not taking it regularly, you COULD BE PREGNANT... it only works if you are TAKING it as prescribed

c) get a professional opinion... just cuz the chicks on here have uteruses (uterii?) doesn't mean we know our shizzle. don't risk it

d) find a different method of BC
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    LoL I love the sarcasm, *****iness, and downright stupidity with some of these answers. Some people on MFP might actually be health professionals and could possible know what's going on. *gasp* imagine that!

I like the beer idea the best.
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    LOL

I thought the title waas "Camping" and I was all confused for a minute.
    lmao ha
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!

You are pregnant or not-pregnant!

Step one: figure that out first. Results may vary.

3250716508_meme23_xlarge.png
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    LoL I love the sarcasm, *****iness, and downright stupidity with some of these answers. Some people on MFP might actually be health professionals and could possible know what's going on. *gasp* imagine that!

The answers are right in line with the question. Even if people here are medical professionals, they cannot diagnose someone without examining them.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I'm going to assume this response is from your hormones being in hurricane-mode.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Um, go talk to your doctor.

And if you're on the pill, take it. Otherwise, what's the point?
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    If you haven't been using protection and you haven't been accurately taking your pills it is possible that it isn't just your time of the month but it could be a missed pregnancy. They are very common and often go unoticed as it missed ones end before you would even know you were pregnant. It is possible that the constant change in hormones could cause a spotty cycle as well. I would highly suggest you go see a doctor and make sure your lady bits are all in order.

^^ This, exactly. Also could be cysts or polyps. Go see your doctor.
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options

The difference is, you are ON BIRTH CONTROL. She is basically not. See where I am going with this?