Strangest Place You've Noticed Weight Loss?

Options
This morning I was putting on my boots and as I went to zip them up, I noticed something I've never experienced before: They weren't snug around my calf! There was a noticeable space between my calf/ankles and the boots. This is monumental for me because I've always had large calves and had a very difficult time finding ANY boots that fit, so to see some space in there, amazing! I rejoiced for the small victory.

So what's the strangest place you've noticed your weight loss in?

Replies

• deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    My feet. I was sitting last night and happen to look down, and was surprised by how thin my big toes are! I WISH my calves would follow....
  • erinpooh
    Options
    My ankles get skinnier when I lose weight.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    My wrists. I didn't think they looked fat, but I guess they were because I have to keep cinching my watch tighter and tighter!
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My feet.
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My feet. After losing 107 pounds, I went from wearing a 9.5 to an 8.5.
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, my nose looked skinnier, that was the first place I've noticed.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it was really weight loss, or just less weight putting pressure on them, but I'm a smaller shoe size now.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    It's a whole more challenging to shave my armpits now becuase since I've lost weight I have more dips and craters - no one ever really warns you about this stuff haha
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I seem to have developed a neck wattle instead of a double chin. Getting old sucks.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    My elbows! They have gotten so pointy! lol
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    my fingers and feet
  • kristanb05
    Options
    My wrists. I didn't think they looked fat, but I guess they were because I have to keep cinching my watch tighter and tighter!

Yes! I had just said this to my husband over the weekend. He looked at me like I was crazy.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    My tailbone... When we're doing certain stretches and ab things in my dance classes, I find it very hard to balance because it's just on this little, pointy, bony part instead of the fat that must have been there!
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My fingers - just bones & skin now, nothing in between lol
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    My hands and feet. They didn't seem fat to me before but now they are skin and tendons and bones---I'd just as soon my hands would be a little plumper. How do you gain fat in your hands? Hand implants? :laugh:
  • SMBL2
    SMBL2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My ankles, my fingers and I've gone down in shoe size.
  • deineira
    deineira Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've also gone down a shoe size, which I always thought was impossible.
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    First place was my wrists. Suddenly, my watch likes to orbit my wrist instead of leave imprints. Then there was my ankles, because my socks don't leave imprints on my skin anymore. I noticed I had to go down a size of shoes when I got boots last month. This is in a span of 40 lbs. I've lost 43 now, and still have another 57 to lose. I can't wait to see my belly button without leaning over!
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My ankles, and now I'm noticing a difference in my shoulders. I keep running my hand along my collarbone because I haven't felt the little bumps and shapes along my shoulders in so long.
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    my butt....I have a boney butt now it hurts to sit on hard chairs for too long...crazy because I always thought I had a big butt