Quinoa - Blame the Vegans... Eat more bacon.

Options
2»

Replies

• dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    OR, you could just eat out a giraffe more often... gotta be some source of protein goin on there, right?

Is it a good looking giraffe? I mean, I like long legs and all, but nobs on the head and the two foot tongue might through me a bit.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yeah I put bacon in my quinoa! We shouldnt sorry as much about food prices in other countries when we should focus on the people starving in our own. I guess I'm an a-hole.
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    oh yay another thread to bash vegans...and one with a stupid article full of inaccurate and biased info. :yawn:
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    Your the most annoying dude I've ever seen brah can you please move your right in front of the Quinoa

Its getting real in the whole foods parking lot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UFc1pr2yUU&noredirect=1
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    V0DYS.jpg
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    bump///read later
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Dunno how to make a stupid .gif for the contest, but I'm an omnivore and I like quinoa. So blame it on me-I can take the heat. Then go hug a tree and try to source some fair trade quinoa. Have you checked on the price of hamburger here in the U.S. lately-rumor has it that it is more costly here because other nations are growing wealth and as a result, they want more meat. Hmm. Go figure. So, using the faulty logic loop, it is not MY fault the poor peasants have no quinoa. It's becuase some fool in another country ate my beef.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    V0DYS.jpg

* Nods* Yup
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I thought it said vagina.
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    What are non-vegetarian baked beans? :huh:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I like quinoa. I guess a owe the Peruvians and Bolivians an apology.
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options

The tasty kind, made with bacon.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    The kind with BACON, of course! Just like my quinoa.
  • magicherry
    magicherry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    gag. i hate quinoa.
  • KetsyBaby
    KetsyBaby Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I wonder if all the land dedicated to growing corn and cattle, all that agribusiness land housing crates of chickens in the dark and pigs in standing cages, all the land and water dedicated to grow a 2,000 lb cow could, just maybe, be used to grow Quinoa, Non-GMO Soy, and other vegan super foods right in the United States and Canada. Then we wouldn't need to starve any other economy, and we could all enjoy nutrient dense food and cut down the number of food borne pathogens from say, copious amounts of fecal material getting into our water systems with E. Coli and other goodies. I think a lot of those slaughter house workers would rather work farms then man meat production lines at dizzying speeds. Just wondering. You can have your organically farmed pork bacon and enjoy everything else too, safer, kinder, and better for everyone involved.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I thought it said vagina.

If you confuse quinoa with vagina I am inviting you to my next cookout. You can bring the quinoa.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I've been eating quinoa for years and I'm certainly no vegetarian! It's all my fault!