What the heck happened??

Options
I am new here and just want to say Hi and would like some friends for support. I don't know what the heck happened these past few years. I went from very healthy and active, to 43 and 60 pounds overweight. I feel like I am holding my breathe when I bend over to tie my shoes....what in the world!!??? LOL I also tend to go into feeding frenzies at times and could use some good kicks to get me out of the gutter...I am ready to climb this mountain in front of me. Lets kick some butt!!

Brad

Replies

• daliotard
    Options
    Welcome....Good Luck!!!!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    welcome you can add me if you like, the support on here is great
  • VioletML
    VioletML Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ...the suport is really great here...good luck Brad!!!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Add me if you'd like. Warning...I have dry wit that you WILL be subjected to. :huh:
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Man, I can't wait until I'm 60 pounds overweight! LOL!

Welcome! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like! Best of luck to you!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just joined on Jan 6, 2013 and I find there is so much sharing here. I absolutely love it. good luck
  • michigangirl75
    michigangirl75 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck!! You can DO IT!!
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! The shoe ties thing is actually one of my issues!!! LOL
  • chippewa12
    chippewa12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck Brad! All you need is determination and the rest will fall into place!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Good luck.
    dont let the aholes on this site get to ya. A bunch of smart *kitten* use this site. lol
  • Athena125
    Athena125 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you like. I usually post funny things...or...um...*I* think they are funny.

Similar situation for me - I was doing great, and then in 2011 when I wrote a novel, I gained 25 pounds! I think I was just sitting around a lot more ,nervously eating while trying to finish chapters, and basically writing instead of doing other more physically active stuff. One day I looked down at my stomach and was like WTF?!!!!!!!!!! I looked like I could be on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant."

So here I am now...

I lost 10 pounds, and I currently want to lose a minimum of 15 pounds, but 20 or even 25 would be great (but I'll have to see how it looks on me, how I feel, etc.). Even though 125 is supposed to be a healthy weight for me, I have always felt better at 130 or 135 (not voraciously starving, tired, sickly, etc.). 125 looks good but feels like HELL - or it has in the past.