Trying again!

Options
Hey all i am back, have been here before but never cared to log in. I am hoping i have more motivation to.
would love to add anyone!

Replies

• AngelaKelly02
    AngelaKelly02 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's hard to keep logging in and counting calories, I was on here ages ago and lost weight and then gained it all back when I stopped counting calories. Hopefully we can both stick with it this time :)
  • JustAGirL29
    Options
    yeah, i need to do this. My health is now at risk :(
  • CoachJake83
    Options
    I'm sure you guys can do it. Hit me up any time for accountability or tips. =D Consistency is key, and remember it's never going to be an over night change, but a little bit at a time. So make it a 'lifestyle' change and you'll feel better right away and stick with it, as opposed to (I gotta lose a million pounds, fast!)
  • charovnitza
    Options
    "Failure is not the falling down, but the Staying down." Welcome back, you just stood up again!
  • melanie3900
    melanie3900 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Don't worry...you're not alone. This is #3 again for me and I am really determined to knock off these pounds. Don't get discouraged. If you even have to put reminders on your phone.....do that :-)

One thing that is helping me is looking in the "Success Stories" message board. Some of them are really really inspiring!!

Best of Luck and always know you've got support from us MFP people :-)
  • msmonkeytoes
    Options
    I am a yo-yo person for life and trying it again. Love this site - most comprehensive one I have found! and I have been on a lot - and paid a lot of $$$

everyone is right - you gotta keep trying don't stay down get the support! I would be happy to be someone to be a friend on here with! :happy:
  • JustAGirL29
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • vladamisa
    vladamisa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    ive had same problem maybe we all can help each other im a bad kid i gained 3lbs after i started all this had lost 20lbs before coming to MFP just gotta get back into the swing of things