Nutri Bullet

Options
Just curious if anyone has used it? I got one today and can't wait to get home and try it. If ayone has, do you have any receipes?
Thanks.

Replies

• SVMR17
    SVMR17 Posts: 33
    Options
    Have one. Love that it's single serve rather than having to clean a huge blender. The quality is adequate.
  • reames1962
    Options
    Think I may have posted this in the wrong spot. This is my first time. Sorry.
  • reames1962
    Options
    Yeah. I have a juicer and I loved juicing but the clean up was just horrible. So it's been sitting in my kitchen cabinet for months now.
  • zmoreno10
    zmoreno10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I actually just got mine last week and I absolutely love it! Did you get the recipe book with it? I would highly recommend taking a look at that to get some good ideas on creating delicious smoothies.

I have a couple favorites right now.... [All recipes below are for the larger cup size]

When using these recipes, the cup is going to be pretty packed full and the blades will barely screw on. I recommend putting the softer stuff at the top (berries and spinach) as it will make it easier for everything to get started.

Happy Blending!

Healthy Orange Creamsicle
    - 2 peeled oranges
    - 1 cup of vanilla protein powder
    - Water to the fill line

No name for this one...
    - 3 cups spinach
    - 1 cup blackberries
    - 1 cup almond milk
    - 1 tbsp almond butter
    - 1/2 apple
    - water to the fill line once all ingredients are in the cup
    ** This one is very creamy and tasty because of the almond milk and almond butter.

My "Green-Lunch" smoothie
    - 3 cups spinach
    - 1 cup broccoli
    - 1/2 cup blueberries
    - 1/2 cup blackberries
    - 1 cored apple (cut into chunks, it makes the blending easier with this much other stuff packed in there)
    - Water to the fill line

My "Go-To" smoothie
    - 3 cups spinach
    - 1 cup blackberries or blueberries
    - 1 cored apple
    - water to the fill line
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a Ninja blender, but it came with two to-go cup accessories so it works sort of like the bullet. I love it! Such a super easy way of getting a ton a healthy veggies without have to sit down and eat them all. Just blend them up and quickly down them and its over.
  • zmoreno10
    zmoreno10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I REALLY want to pick up a Ninja blender.. those things look awesome!
  • dguz21
    dguz21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LOVE mine. My husband and I have a smoothie for breakfast every day. I usually do either spinach or kale, whatever fruit I have, coconut water, fresh ginger. I have made so many concoctions, just be adventurous. I also may use a tbsp of almond butter or coco powder to change things up. Oh, I forgot, I always use egg protein, my husband uses whey.
  • reames1962
    Options
    It came today and I'm still at work. I can't wait to get home, open it and read the receipe booklet. Then I'm off to the store to buy ingredients! LOL.
  • reames1962
    Options
    Where do you get the egg protein?
  • Mane1972
    Mane1972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have one and I love it! I use mine almost every morning!