Doing it again and need more friends for encouragement!

Options
Hello everyone! I have had myfitness pal for about 2 years and never really added anyone on here. I would love to add friends to keep me on a healthy track. Feel free to read my profile to find out more about me. Lets do this together. :) My main goal is to just be healthy but it would be nice if I could lose some weight and not fall off track like the many times before, before my 25th birthday.
Thanks for everyone who reads this and decides to add me.

Replies

• Grub1988
    Options
    Hi Amanda,

I am new to MFP but have been on my healthy living journey for 13 months now.
    This year my biggest motivator is my 25th Birthday in 8 months. Hopefully we can motivate eachother to stay on track!

Alison =)
  • vladamisa
    vladamisa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I worked hard before i came to MFP then i got a little lazy now im back in it to get my dream body, i just need more friends for encouragement as well. I will log my progress as much as i can although i am in school with two jobs and gaming is my first love lol. trying to get fit to be the person i know i am. I will post as much as i can too and help to keep others motivated when i can ^_^
  • mefit2013
    mefit2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amanda, you can do the weight loss thing! Before I never could stick with counting calories or giving up snacks but with MFP it is suddenly clicking. I'll admit that I have only done this for a week but since I know I cannot eat well and afford snacks I just don't even think about snacking anymore. I know I will have to subtract those additional calories from a meal so I have given up snacks easily. When I was working my day was managed by the computer so tracking food/exercise just seems normal.

Feel free to add me as a buddy.