Looking for encouragement/friends

Options
Today will mark the forth time I'm commiting myself to taking a program seriously. I read I sign a few days ago that said " A goal with out a plan is just a wish." Really speaks about my situation. I talk about loosing weight or joke about my own body all the time but never take it seriously. I was released from the hospital today following terrible chest pains, which turned out to be stress, but discovered that I have severe sleep apnea. I feel like I've wasted these last 7 years of being overweight and my life is just passing me by. Time to do something, but I need help. I live in a rural area...not much weight loss support here.:flowerforyou: :smile:

Replies

• Sheryl9000
    Sheryl9000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm looking for more friends myself.
  • Yayitsnaomi
    Options
    you can add me :) i also have a facebook fitness page
    fitspiration/naomi claudio
    im just a regular mommy of 2 started my weightloss journey 10 months ago and 70 pounds lighter :)
  • EmilieTorres
    EmilieTorres Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Encouragement goes a long way!
  • CaRaMelKiSSes514
    CaRaMelKiSSes514 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Please add me...we are in this together
  • losing101in2013
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me; I need friends too.
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    Please add me if you like. I'll give you the boost when you need one. Don't get down on yourself, we all struggle. Everyday is an opportunity to be better than the day before.
  • wmphimu
    wmphimu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    me too! :)
  • sunshineairvin
    Options
    You've already taken the first step in realizing what you need to do. Way to go.....
  • ashuley
    ashuley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    woudnt mind having more friends!
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I agree with MissEmilie, encouragement goes a long way. Add me if you wish, I'm looking for more friends too. Anyone!