New here..

Options
Hi..
I'm new..bI have no will power whatsoever and not a huge support system.. I could use all the help I can get!

Replies

• AskingTooMuch
    AskingTooMuch Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have lots of motivation...for the first few days. Maybe we can help each other?
  • wetuscox
    wetuscox Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent!
  • councillor4
    Options
    Hi , I am new too , started last week , and so far doing good , I find the food tracking is really helpful . Doing good with getting:smile::smile: to the Gym so far ... weigh in tomorrow ...think it has been a good week
  • bluejennie9
    Options
    Hi lady's hang in there, I"m going to try It with. Let's try it for three mo. and see what happen. I"m starting 01-16-13.

Good luck to us. Ruthann Combs
  • ObiRenKenobi
    Options
    I joined a gym.. I figured I would exorcise more if I paid money to do it..:laugh:
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me the more support the better
  • ladychef316
    Options
    Hi Newbies,

I'm new here, too. Started on Jan. 5th but do not have a scale so really don't know what I actually weighed at that time. I am using the weight I had the last time I went to the doctor for a check up. :ohwell: I have been tracking my food each day and have stayed within my calorie limits. :smile: I did notice that I wasn't eating enough before joining MFP., which isn't a good thing to do. I will be weighing myself on Jan. 19th which will be two weeks of MFP. Can't wait to see what the scale says, hopefully it will be to my advantage! :bigsmile: