mommy of 2

Options
Hi im just a regular mommy of 2 and started my weightloss journey 10 months ago and 70 pounds lighter
start weight 204 current weight 134 im 5'7
i have a fitness page called fitspiration/naomi claudio add me for motivation and before and after pics :)

Replies

• sblackwood77
    sblackwood77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    welcome to myfitnesspal. I am new as well. I started my weight loss journey jan 6th, but started this site 2 days ago. haven't shed any lbs. yet but will have 1st weigh in on friday. congrats on your 70lb. weight loss, that is a huge accomplishment!!!
  • Yayitsnaomi
    Options
    thank you keep it up as well it is well worth it!!!
  • courtjaramillo
    Options
    That is amazing!!! I am barely just starting out, only been using this actively for the past week & a half... so far down 2 pounds. I guess I gotta start somewhere. :) Definitely looking for inspiration/motivation.
  • ajrllmom
    Options
    Yes thanks for the encouragement. I am mom of two also. I have a 20 month old and 4 month old. I also have PCOS to weigh loss is even harder. I have about 60lbs to lose. It feels like a hopeless race to run but I want to run it. I am working on finding the time with the kids. I don't eat bad I just eat bigger portions. So, I am right now working on my portions and to drink water again. I have to start somewhere with exercise so my goal is 30 mins at least once a week. I know it isn't much but it is all in baby steps. :)