New friends for support?

Options
Hi there everyone! I'm working on losing a bit more weight and getting more in shape. My scale is broken so I'm not sure how many more pounds I need to lose, but I'm guessing about 15. I love to eat healthy, so most of the time I'm great about eating on track. The other times I'm eating terribly, because I'm frustrated by having to say 'no' to myself! I need support please! I"m looking for some friends who can help me stay motivated and kick my butt at times! I'll do my very best to support you also.

Replies

• Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also looking to lose some weight about 20 lbs. I'm in my healthy range but I want to look my best! I'm also looking for some friend who can nag me when I get lazy! Feel free to add me!
  • mlm56415641
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm also pretty new here and looking for support. I'm looking to get down about 15 lbs. so if you'd like to add me as well I could use some friends for motivation!!
  • Lo39
    Lo39 Posts: 17
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • TraciRandazzo
    Options
    I am fairly new here - only a week in but doing pretty well. I am enjoying making healthier food choices, and am always looking for support as well. Also looking for new friends to share this with - though I've got much further to go!
  • stacey062909
    stacey062909 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • BVGeer
    BVGeer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 20 to 30 lbs at most. I am on a 1200 cal per day diet. So far so good.
  • laurieneum
    Options
    Looking for supportive friends. Feel free to add me.