I don't really have any active friends

Options
Most have already given up or don't take this app too seriously. Anyone up for a new friend??

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Add me...I can use some new friends. My other ones are bums.
    :glasses:
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am up to supporting people :)
  • ybrown1991
    ybrown1991 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been using my fitness pal for almost a year.....add me....We can do this together! Motivation is the key!:smile:
  • courtjaramillo
    Options
    Add me, too... :) I only have a a few friends that are active on here.
  • meganjjb
    Options
    i just joined and i am looking for some friends
  • lolliabs
    lolliabs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I try to go on regularly and have lost 50 lbs. I am getting close to maintaining but would love to keep you motivated and I am for the most part serious about logging. It really does make the difference.
  • aguilarrumiko
    aguilarrumiko Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me :-)
  • elteshy
    Options
    yeah, i literally just started.. ! im a week in my diet, and it's getting easier everyday.. im new to this. so i might need some help with getting my profile started. :)
  • Squidlyscott
    Options
    sure, I just started this website last tuesday an dlost 5 pounds just cutting down portions. and eating frest fruit and vegies helps.

I log in right after eating each meal so I don't forget to post what I had to eat.
  • Delaine2000
    Delaine2000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in it to WIN it this time! I added you!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am always up for a new friend.
  • NyraV
    NyraV Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me, i'm trying to seriously lose weight and have no steady support since my friends don't take the app seriously either.
  • brendah73
    Options
    Same here. I can use more support on here. Started January 2nd and LOVE this app.
  • Squidlyscott
    Options
    not sure how to add a friend. or to request to be one. HELP you that have been here a while.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I have been getting great support and I try to give it back
  • BlueBrena
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I try to keep up to date with the app, but I have problems with remembering to update over the weekend. lol