New Clothing NSV

Options
Broke down this week and bought some new clothes as my current ones are getting too baggy. Went from an extra large dress shirt to large and a 42" waist pants to a 36" (granted a snug 36" but I will take it where I can get it). Weight training starts next week.

Replies

• larainew
    Options
    Wish I could just hit "like" because I'm too lazy to leave comments, but GOOD JOB! That's awesome.
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You will LOVE what weight training does for your inches and how it makes you feel. Just be prepared to see the scale go up or stay the same. Your inches will go down guaranteed, but your scale may go up. Just so you know and so you don't get discouraged by the dumb scale. Measure yourself. You will see the inches go down even when the scale doesn't and you will look AWESOME!!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    good for you!!
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congratulations: I cant wait to feel the same.
  • Superchas
    Superchas Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good job.

I am saving weight training until get down to my target weight as on previous diets have always started too soon and weight has either stabilised or gone up as feel deserve reward for effort.

This was pre MFP of course.

keep at it
  • curvycarrie
    curvycarrie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's great! I'm looking forward to feeling the same way...my first weigh in is tomorrow...and im looking forward to it.:smile:
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    Awesome!! You must look and feel so great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!