100+ pound overweight, beautiful lady looking for support

Options
LoonyR
LoonyR Posts: 13 Member
Hey there!! I am a 42 y/o wife, mother, grandmother and nurse. Have hit my bottom and found my motivation! Would love for some friends to share my journey with. Please add me....hugs!

Replies

• 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi ,welcome. Add away!
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    How many grandchildren do you have. You are so young. I am 53 and have 2 grandaughters and just found out our other son's wife is expecting now. So exciting. They sure keep me young so I really have to get the weight off to keep up. LOL
  • butterbean4283
    butterbean4283 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I will add you! I look forward to motivating you. I am in nursing school at the moment and I am faced with challenges daily!

Kacee
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Good luck, best time to start is RIGHT NOW!
  • Albairiscalderon
    Options
    Hi! I am 43 and have over 100 pounds of overweight. Even though I feel beautiful and sexy... my husband keeps my selfsteem pretty high all the time. But , for my health I need to lose weight. Hope we all do this together. Feel free to comment.
  • JenChis22
    Options
    Hi there. I have a goal of 100lbs and I am almost half way there!! Would love the support and encouragement.
    FEEL FREE TO ADD
  • Seasaw115
    Seasaw115 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello All....
  • AskingTooMuch
    AskingTooMuch Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome and good luck!
  • Seasaw115
    Seasaw115 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello All....My name is Sue....Philadelphia Area....(Chester County)

I have also been trying this past year to get in better shape. The human yoyo. Will be 60 in March ugh!...Looking to be the best 60 I can be.
    Been going to boot camps four times a week and 2 times for personal training down 61 pounds....Have hit another long plateau...
    Boy they can really test your patience. I am eating about 1500 calories a day....just lowered them yesterday from 1550, hoping that is what is needed to move me forward. Was 260 to start, would love to be 160...so a ways to go.

It would be nice to have people around that get your issues....at least I think it would...lol...My husband is great however, he has always been 150 lbs soaking wet.

Married 42 years....3 kids, and 5 grandchildren ages from 17 to 6....they are so fun.

:bigsmile:
  • sydneyorbust
    Options
    We are all beautiful...add me if you like..we all need encouragement and motivation...
  • frankb69
    frankb69 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome.. good luck to you..
  • mynewbug
    mynewbug Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :) I wish you the best with your journey.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you can add me we need all support we can get
  • fieldsbean
    Options
    add me! have about 40 lbs to lose and it is going SO slow..i am a emotional eater and with so much stress and taking alcohol out of my diet..its food food food!!!! good luck and Godbless!!
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends, add me!!
  • Kho1874
    Kho1874 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Request sent! You can do this!
  • LilMizMuffin
    Options
    I've lost 100 lbs since I started my weight loss journey.. I'm also looking for new friends to help me lose the last 16 pounds to achieve my dream goal weight.....(ANYONE CAN ADD ME!) if they are looking for motivation and support on your weight loss journey....:flowerforyou:
  • Kgtweight1
    Options
    Hello,

I am just starting again as well. I need to lose about 60 pounds. You can also add me.
    :smile:
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is seriously committed to losing can add me. I only want friends who log in daily and are committed to logging their calories because I think thats the only way this process works.

I am on here a lot and try to comment a lot on my friends statuses and offer encouragement and I'd like friends that do the same, not just friend collectors.

I'm fairly new to running, started in August at over 300 lbs. By Dec 1, 2012 I was running my 1st 5k. My next one is this Sat! Excited. I run 2-4 miles a day, 5/6 day a week. It's my new love.

I'm officially 1/3 the way to my ginormous goal of losing 180 lbs. 60 down, 120 to go! Thats why I only want POSITIVE FRIENDS. With such a big goal I can't afford to be brought down by the whiners and crybabies. I can only surround myself with positive people so I can stay focused and upbeat. I just have to lose what I've already lost 2 more times. Piece of cake! Mmm cake. Lol
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i am sending friend request!