New to MFP... Motivation to lose last 7kg (15 lb)

Options
I am 24 years from Sydney, Australia.

My whole life I have been athletic and fit (and always at the top, trophies, awards etc.) but due to a personal issue a couple of years ago, I slowly lost motivation, struggles with my eating options and as a result put on weight. I went from a size 10 to almost a size 16.
I didn't realise I had put on so much weight until I saw a photo of myself at a friends wedding.
How could I expect my husband to look at me with love when I couldn't even do that.
So I worked hard to find my motivation, take back control of my eating options and above all change my current lifestyle back to a healthy one.

12 months later, although tight, I can button up my size 12 jeans.
I am trying to get past those last 7kg but currently am just maintaining.

I found MyFitnessPal and am hoping this (along with a new gym program) I can be back into a size 10 for my 25th Birthday in 8months.

Looking for motivators, friends and tips.

Alison =)

Replies

• LilMizMuffin
    Options
    I've lost 100 lbs since I started my weight loss journey ... I'm also looking for new friends to help me lose the last 16 pounds to achieve my dream goal weight.....(ANYONE CAN ADD ME!) if they are looking for motivation and support on your weight loss journey....:flowerforyou:
  • FelishaReed
    Options
    I'm 27 and looking to lose between 10 and 15 lbs also. I really am wanting to tone up my belly and thighs mainly... I just have a lack of motivation for eating healthy and exercising. My husband and I have two kiddos. (2 year old little girl and a 6 month old baby boy) They keep me very busy and I work 9 hour days. So by the time I get home and get our daily routines done I'm ready to crash for the night. Please help! I'm with you on the husband thing also! My husband and I had a very rough 2012 and things are finally starting to look up for us this year. I'm just hoping that a little extra confidence from me about my body will help us in some of those areas ;)