Well this is odd....

Options
I'm working midnight shift and logged in to log my food. My lunch here at work goes on my dinner the day prior. Anyway, my allotted daily caloric intake randomly dropped 20 calories. Is that normal for MFP? It never did that before when I used this site. Thanks in advance for any info.

Replies

• wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    have you lost any weight? it will adjust for the losses
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Not that I have logged in the last couple days. It just changed this morning and I haven't changed my weight at all.
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I get 1380 plus exercise for you for tues, wed and thurs this week. Maybe your math is off.
  • fotofreak01
    Options
    I didn't change anything. I was logged in and went to log my food and it said 1380. It's not a big deal really, I just was wondering what formula they used to change it when I didn't alter my pounds I wanted to lose or my weight. It's only a 20 calorie difference and I have issues trying to get my normal cals in every day anyway.
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to me - I was allowed 1480 and I noticed yesterday I was dropped to 1460. I thought it was strange but didn't think much of it.
  • fotofreak01
    Options
    The same thing happened to me - I was allowed 1480 and I noticed yesterday I was dropped to 1460. I thought it was strange but didn't think much of it.

The only thing I can think is maybe because it is my 15th day? Maybe they drop every couple of weeks?