I need a new protein bar!

Options
I am looking for a healthy, tasty, dairy free protein bar that isn't full of artificial ingredients. Any suggestions?

Replies

• angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    http://www.youbars.com/

You can pick and choose every ingredient that goes into your bar! They are completely customizable so you know exactly whats in them :)
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    luna? I think most of them are like 80% organic. Or maybe kind bars. I like kind bars, they are mostly nuts.
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Just click on Build your Bar
  • LoseYouself
    LoseYouself Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    It's processed, but I love Clif Builder bars once in a while, especially the mint chocolate one! It gets rid of any cravings for chocolate too, with 20g protein. It's also dairy free!
  • angelams1019
    Options
    HATE the traditional Cliff bars...Cliff Builder bars on the other hand are great with 20g protein. Now the Cliff MOJO Bars?? DELISH!!! Especially the "Dipped" ones but they don't have nearly as much protein in them...They just taste really good! lol
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I like Cliff Bars.. but i'm not sure about them being dairy free.. white chocolate macadamia nut is the best one!! probably has dairy in it though.. I don't eat any others.. but I've heard a lot of people say the special K ones are good.. again.. not sure about dairy free variety.. Could you switch to protein powder and put in silk? or mix is with something else you eat?

How about 1/2 cup loose granola? that's completely natural..with all the same nutrients.
  • LoseYouself
    LoseYouself Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I like Cliff Bars.. but i'm not sure about them being dairy free.. white chocolate macadamia nut is the best one!! probably has dairy in it though.. I don't eat any others.. but I've heard a lot of people say the special K ones are good.. again.. not sure about dairy free variety.. Could you switch to protein powder and put in silk? or mix is with something else you eat?

How about 1/2 cup loose granola? that's completely natural..with all the same nutrients.

Regular Clif bars as well as Clif Builder bars are dairy free. :) I only know this because I LOVE them, and I'm vegan so I wouldn't be eating them if they had dairy. Then again, I've never tried every single flavor. haha.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    good to know! thanks! I know they are one of the more natural ones on the market and best tasting. I wasn't sure about them being dairy free.. I'm just really picky about granola lol and I don't like chemicals.
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I like thinThin bars a lot. Not all of them are dairy free, but many of them are -- the entire Crunch line is, definitely. And they are all gluten free too. They taste much better than many of the bars out there.
  • Ashleyleverett
    Ashleyleverett Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I eat Cliff Bars right now , but they have so much sugar ;/ . I'm going to check out the build a bar site.
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Raw Revolution is my favorite.
  • Pace29
    Pace29 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I like quest protein bars. taste great, gluten free, few ingredients, high fiber, low sugar (natural ones use stevia), Many <200 calories w/ 20 gram protein. and they taste great!

Also recently tried kind bars. they have spice line w/ has good amount of fiber and 5 or less grams of sugar. fat is kind of high but its good fat from nuts.
  • ShutUpAndLift257
    Options
    LOVE power crunch bars!!!!