New Year's Resolution! 77lbs to lose

Options
I'm signing up to get fit and lose these extra dead weight 77 pounds! I'm only 5'5 and at 197 that's definitely super chubs; i need to do something about it! I don't really have a set time as a goal but definitely by this summer i want to be slimmed down enough to feel at least a little comfortable in shorts and swimsuits!
I'm looking for friends who give and want to receive motivation and support! We're not in this alone so let's support each other and get going on the road to hotness! hahaha

Replies

• misstilley12
    misstilley12 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hii

I started my weight loss journey in october and i want to lose 77lbs also! so far i have dropped 27lbs so proves it can be done xxx
  • pummzie
    pummzie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi - i have 70 to lose and up for a motivation group to get there! Maybe we can start a little group to motivate each other?
  • jenok82
    Options
    misstiley How on earth did you lose almost 10lbs a month? I need to lose slightly more than you but have no energy to exercise so I am trying to lose 10-15 before I start to exercise. Any advice greatly appreciated.
  • misstilley12
    Options
    Healthy eating and exersize :D and it helps my other half is doing it with me xx Well these are the things that helped me , dont eat anything heavy after 7, cut down on your milk intake , swap everything to a healthier option and monday to friday i swapped my old sandwhich lunch to a bowl of cereal :D hope these help xxx
  • misstilley12
    Options
    I really dont feel deprived of anything either, i find the special k range as a blessing especially there bars as they are low calorie and sweet for when you get a sweet craving xx
  • jenok82
    Options
    Thanks I'll keep that in mind. I'm having problems with portion control. I know what I should have but I've over eaten so long that a single portion comes no where near filling me up. I am trying to put more veggies in to help but its still a strugle for now.