Looking for some friends!

Options
I'm having trouble staying motivated and would love to add more people to help out :) add me everyone!!!!!

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congratulations on taking that first step!
  • moreen_21
    Options
    I need some motivation to lose 26 more lbs!
  • xerses25
    Options
    MFP Maniac Here! Add me!
  • SportyChick07
    SportyChick07 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Hi Tori, welcome to the group. Haha I see that you're from Gainesville, I am like 45 minutes from there. ????
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    Best of luck! Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday if you need any motivation / support :flowerforyou:
  • sacha_1987
    sacha_1987 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have approx 30lbs to lose this year. Taking it slowly :smile:

Feel free to add me!
  • gish27
    gish27 Posts: 78
    Options
    welcome,feel free to add
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you can add me.
  • Terrilittlefield
    Options
    My name is Terri,I am 53 years old .Just got done with cancer treatments in Feb 2012.And needless to say I have had alot of problems with energy and stamina.I haven't had either although I have tried.I am feeling better but still have issues with the shakes when I get over tired. It isn't going to stop me from trying again. My son bought me a boxing bag for Christmas and I am trying to figure out exactly what I should do with it. I did ask for it because I have alot of anger over cancer and I thought instead of being angry with my family,who have tried to help me through it I could beat the crap out of the bag.I have gone out and hit on it a couple of times I'm just not sure of the foot work.If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate them. Thank you.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!