Big BANG Theory

Options

Replies

• Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    worse show ever(okay maybe not ever.)

no you were right the first time. worst show ever.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Sheldon swimming in the ball pool cracks me up, tears of laughter every time!

My sister is a physics Dr, she would be ideal if the show ever needs a love rival for Sheldon's affections. Love her to bits but she's Sheldon in a skirt!
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Love that show! Although I like the first seasons more than the current. Now you all have that relationship-things and so. In the first two or three seasons, Sheldon was at his best being a complete ***hole (pardon my French). But luckily, Howard is not that girlfreak anymore!

I hope Raj will get a girlfriend soon or comes out of the closet. Hope the last one, that would be hilarious :D!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    I love BBT!

Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock!

Soft kitty.

I kind of have a thing for Leonard. He's on my hypothetical list of celebs I would be 'allowed to cheat with' by OH. :laugh: :love:

"It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors"
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BBT. I have all the DVD sets and watch them daily!!!!

Marie
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    I thought you meant the actual Big Bang Theory.

*has no cable, walks away with nothing to add to the subject*

Big Bang Theory comes on CBS. I don't have cable either, but I love this show.
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    freaking love BBT!!!

^^^^^This^^^^^
    :laugh:
  • 1BentoBaby
    Options
    Raj had a girlfriend for one episode; Howard had to translate because she was deaf and only signed.
  • cassiegal724
    cassiegal724 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I also love BBT! But my favorite part is probably how my husband completely geeks out to it and kind of becomes part of the sitcom :)
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    love BBT !
  • missa526
    missa526 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have a tshirt with the whole soft Kitty song on it lol. I'm such a geek. However I did answer a question right in my physics class because of the show. When I told my teacher how I new the answer he went off topic for 30min about how great the show is lol. I <3 BBT!!! my favorite episode I think is when Sheldon gets called in for sexual harassment, actually one of my favorites. The other is when Sheldon gets drunk at the awards banquet and wakes up with no pants! Lol
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    BBT rocks, I didn't start watching until this past summer and I hate that I missed so many years of greatness lol

Fav episodes
    1. Penny giving Sheldon the Leonard Nimoy napkin and getting a hug (I possess the DNA of Leonard Nimoy)
    2. What I call the "bazinga balls" episode
    3. The Parking Spot episode, Bernadette was just classic in that
    4. I think it was last weeks episode (?) where the girls were "discussing" Thor's hammer lol

oh hell, I love just about all of them, though I have to say I find any screen time with Howard a waste of time.

Raj is a hottie and I always feel bad for Sheldon when they pick on him...Im still having trouble separating Leonard from his David character on Rosanne (but I did love when they brought Sara Gilbert in to play Leslie and they hooked up)

I will admit I don't always understand some of it, but one of the things I adore most is the new games Sheldon always comes up with AND I SOOOOO want a "Sheldon" voice for my GPS lol
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    PS. Kunal Nayyar, who plays a guy that cannot even talk to women sober, is narried to Miss India in reality and is also a handsome man as a single guys POV (i'll let you ladies decide if I am wrong)

kunalnayyar.jpg

kunal-nayyar-7-660.jpg

I concur, he's hot.
  • BellaBoo135
    BellaBoo135 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Best. show. Ever.
    I was sooo anti this show when it first came out but have recently started watching it with my boyfriend and its hilarious!!
  • jade_amber
    Options
    hahaha, LOVE BBT! And I am pretty sure Raj will not be getting any girls, he has so many gay tenancies, which just makes it funnier!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Penny
    Penny
    Penny
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I would like to know what people think is funny about this show. I've watched 2 episodes and didn't even crack a smile.

You have to be very smart and kind of geeky to get it.

Bazinga!

I really didn;t get "into it" til recently - the girl who plays Penny ruin Charmed for me and I was stll annoyed with her LOL
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options

The meaning of life? Oh wait, 42. Nevermind.
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE BBT!!!! :) RAJ just needs a man LOL ......