NSV- had a physical last week

Options
2»

Replies

• HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Thanks for posting! I have a physical on Monday... *fingers crossed*
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! That's sort of my goal/motivation too. I want to be significantly less at my next check-up,and I want my BP to be naturally lower. I'm so glad to hear that you've had that success. Here's to your continued good health!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great news!!! Keep up the great work and you will be off the medicine in no time! Good for you for taking control of your health!
  • PaulaDygert
    PaulaDygert Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the hard work!
  • avalentineb
    avalentineb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful news!!!!
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome news! WTG!!
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So happy for you. Please do keep up the great work. I want to see a new NSV from you in 6 months. :-)
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    wooohooo.. Keep up the great work.
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    that is an amazing feeling isn't it
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, well done YOU xxx

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    That's gotta feel AWESOME! I'm due for my annual check up on the 28th, and I KNOW my doctor will be really happy with me! I've lost 50 pounds in one year almost to the day! I'm already off the diabetes medication. There's a slight chance I may be off the blood pressure med I'm on now. If I am allowed to be off...I'll be medication-free for the first time in nearly 20 years!

Continue on your journey of the healthy lifestyle, since it's one we'll be on for the rest of our lives! :bigsmile:
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations! I'd love to see another awesome NSV (and SV) when you go into the doctor's office next time.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Good job! I am glad you are getting healthy. I sounds like you are doing great!:drinker: :drinker:
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Great job! What a great NSV!
  • KristenMS84
    Options
    That is amazing!!! You obviously are doing everything right at this point. I am a nurse and I love hearing stories about people who take charge and are able to reduce or stop taking medications. Keep up the good work!
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That is super! What a wonderful feeling.
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    That's gotta feel AWESOME! I'm due for my annual check up on the 28th, and I KNOW my doctor will be really happy with me! I've lost 50 pounds in one year almost to the day! I'm already off the diabetes medication. There's a slight chance I may be off the blood pressure med I'm on now. If I am allowed to be off...I'll be medication-free for the first time in nearly 20 years!

Continue on your journey of the healthy lifestyle, since it's one we'll be on for the rest of our lives! :bigsmile:

Now that is HUGE!! (going off diabetes meds).

when I first joined MFP, I would read the success stories forums looking at the before and after pics for inspiration. I would read the NSV threads too, but without a visual, the accomplishments seemed so foreign to me.
    As I started to lose weight, I realized how close I was to reaching some of the things I read too and even those got me excited.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!