This weeks NSV

Options
lucy529
lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
You know those pants in the back of your closet that you've been holding on to for YEARS !! The ones that no matter how much someone asked for, you would not give them up although they didn't fit, yes those well guess what..... THEY FIT!!!

I have had these freakin pants for years moved accross the country and they came with me moved back they went and came back to the west coast and they are in my closet still although this whole time I have not been able to wear them well finally put them on the other day and they fit perfectly. I think that once they are to big for me they are going into the donation box.

Replies

• KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • ejgballerina
    ejgballerina Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I hope to get there someday!
  • cesereda
    Options
    Hi, I love your story and yes I have the same pants. Well maybe not exactly but you got the general idea. I have several of them and I too will donate them when they are too big for me. You have helped my motivation considerably today, thanks for sharing.
  • nekol88
    nekol88 Posts: 33
    Options
    YAY way to goooo :) I still have clothes in my closet from high school...lol. I hope one day i'll fit into them!
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's a good NSV. I really want that one too. In fact, if I don't get it, there's no justification for far too much of my wardrobe, and that's despite getting rid of a good deal of it. Well done you, that must feel fantastic!
  • lucy529
    Options
    Thanks guys for the comments, i was just sitting here thinking how unmotivated I was this morning and those pants popped into my head and I realized that although the scale might not be moving at them moment there are inches being lost and these pants are the proof.

Glad that i motivated someone today too puts a huge smile on my face :)
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You motivated me! I feel like this weight loss is just going to go by sooo slow but I know it's just because I'm on this side of it. I have lots of those pants. Took them out last week and looked at them and put them in the front of the closet in size order from biggest to smallest. I will work my way through them! If you can I can too. Thanks again and congrats!
  • cesereda
    Options
    You motivated me! I feel like this weight loss is just going to go by sooo slow but I know it's just because I'm on this side of it. I have lots of those pants. Took them out last week and looked at them and put them in the front of the closet in size order from biggest to smallest. I will work my way through them! If you can I can too. Thanks again and congrats!

Just think of how good it would feel to donate the pants as you go down. I plan to get rid of the clothes I have now and gradually getting smaller stuff in small amounts so that I can end up donating them too. lol, laughing at myself. I think this is great motivation.
  • lucy529
    Options

You CAN do it I know exactly how you feel and am sure that you are going to be going through those pants faster than you think

mine are going to be donated when they no longer fit once i lose the weight an not planning on finding it again LOL
    good luck

anyone Feel free to add me always looking for new friends
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    sweet.. keep it up.
  • loudgls89
    loudgls89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It will be so awesome when you can get rid of those pants for good though :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!