Newbie from France looking for some motivation :)

Options
Hi everyone!

I am Marion, 28, from Paris, and I started the MFP experience 3 days ago. I really like it so far, especially because there is no forbidden food and it motivates me to do some exercise. I'd like to find some friends to keep me focused and motivated!! I don't know anyone using this site as it is not popular in France, so feel free to add me as a friend if you want to :)

My goal is to go from 90kg to 75kg! A long way to go... but I really want it, especially after the holidays and NY resolutions... and after seeing that number on my scale :s

Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi Marion,

I will be sending a request. :)

Bree
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi Marion!

I'm Ginny (Virginie really, but everyone calls me Ginny), 24, and I'm from Palaiseau, near Paris.

I've been counting calories for more than a year now and it feels awesome! :)

Good luck on here, you'll see it's wonderful. Also, don't worry about your weightloss, it's totally possible. I've started at 93kgs, I'm now at 74kgs and still going. Just don't expect to drop off the weight in a month and you're set :)

Feel free to add me!

xx
  • AllisonEBrown
    Options
    Hi Marion!

I will be sending you a request.

Allison
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    Hi Marion, I would be happy if we could encourage each other. Especially that we have similiar goals! Going to add you now!