Greetings from France, need a little support

Options
Hi,

I'm new to the site, an am on a mission to get back in shape. Looking for some support, feel free to add me.
I live in Northern France - busy schedule, mom, university prof. What else?
Likes chocolate!

Just arrived to the site and am really learing about all of this...

Thanks!

Replies

• lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Welcome :) we are in completely different time zones (west coast, U.S.), but feel free to add me!
  • mrs_madame
    mrs_madame Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bonsoir! Dans quelle ville habitez-vous? J'ai etudié à l'étranger à Brest il y a quelques années et j'ai vraiment l'adoré.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new to the site, an am on a mission to get back in shape. Looking for some support, feel free to add me.
    Likes chocolate!

Thanks!

Hey! French girl here :) I'm Ginny, 24, from Paris.

I wish you all the luck with your weightloss journey; mfp is a great help as you'll see. You just need to really commit to it, log everything and work on your motivation :)

Feel free to add me if you want support from the same time zone ;)

PS: J'ai écrit en Anglais parce que a/ je ne savais pas si je devais vous tutoyer ou pas, b/ c'est trop étrange d'écrire en Français sur ce site ;)

xx
  • TortillaFlat
    Options
    J'habite à Lille, dans le nord de la France, au plaisir!
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Likes chocolate!

Thanks!

Hey! French girl here :) I'm Ginny, 24, from Paris.

I wish you all the luck with your weightloss journey; mfp is a great help as you'll see. You just need to really commit to it, log everything and work on your motivation :)

Feel free to add me if you want support from the same time zone ;)

PS: J'ai écrit en Anglais parce que a/ je ne savais pas si je devais vous tutoyer ou pas, b/ c'est trop étrange d'écrire en Français sur ce site ;)

xx

I am also living in France and would like more friends in the same time zone. :)
  • aliciadalicia
    aliciadalicia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am in France too! I am actually going to visit near Lille for a few days starting tomorrow. I will most likely move there in a few years.

I currently live in IDF/Paris region.

Even though I will be happy to visit the north... it will be hard to calorie count! (visiting family who will be cooking) Hopefully, the rain holds off enough to bike or hike.