Treadmill Help

Options
My Treadmill is skipping when I first get on it. After the first 1/4 mile it stops. It seems better if I have it on an Incline... Any Ideas?. its about 6-7 years old. Norditrack

Replies

• helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This post freaked me out btw - I've had the same problem, plus your profile pic is my desktop background haha. I don't know what the problem is BUT maybe the belt needs to be lubricated? My treadmill is only a few months old though :/
  • justrunjon
    Options
    Sounds like the belt needs tightening a little, usually a couple of screws at the end of the treadmill just need half a turn
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    I know my husband has tightened the belt on ours already and it's less than a year old, same make.
  • pammye65
    pammye65 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    This post freaked me out btw - I've had the same problem, plus your profile pic is my desktop background haha. I don't know what the problem is BUT maybe the belt needs to be lubricated? My treadmill is only a few months old though :/
    thanks! and thats Hilarious...i got the pic off of facebook someone had posted.
  • pammye65
    Options
    Sounds like the belt needs tightening a little, usually a couple of screws at the end of the treadmill just need half a turn
    thanks Jon!
  • pammye65
    Options
    I know my husband has tightened the belt on ours already and it's less than a year old, same make.
    thanks cupofjava!
  • surrealchereal
    surrealchereal Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'd call Nordic Track and ask them.