Big BANG Theory

Options

Replies

• jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    BBT is by far my most favorite show ever !!!! I watch it every chance I get !
    Definitely favorite scene is when Penny gave Sheldon Lenoard Nimoy's napkin and he hugged her. I watched a behind the scenes and they said there were actual tears on the set because it was so touching that he hugged her.

Oh also when Sheldon hid in the couch and scared Leonard. "Bazinga *****".. ah.. I could go on...
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    "There, there" with a pat on the shoulder has become a sort of an inside joke at work whenever someone's frustrated.
    ..but do you offer them a hot beverage? LOL

A true BBT fan will understand this: I got a "wrong number" call from Bozeman, Montana the other day...

I freely admit that I only started watching the show because Kaley Cuoco is smokin' hot. I thought the first season was 'meh' because tI thought they tried too hard to play the dorky aspect of it. Leonard started out as a complete nerd like Sheldon, but I thought the show got better when they converted him into the "dork that doesn't want to be a dork." I ended up getting caught in the depth and "strangity" of the characters. Everyone has their little quirks and most of them are hilarious.

"I'm not crazy...my mother had me tested..."
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I keep rooting for Raj to get a girlfriend, he's cute.

lol me too. Wouldn't he be the perfect boyfriend? imagine dating a guy who couldn't talk? LOL Just nod or shake his head. Well unless he's had a drink lol Then you can't shut the guy up lol.

I love the show. All the science puns. Sheldon is so condescending you want to slap him but then he's so odd you can't bring yourself to do it lol I love how they get Sheldon's mom to handle Sheldon now and then. When he broke up with Amy and got all those cats she came up from Texas, when he fought with Penny she called Sheldon and got him to get her clothes back off the lines, etc.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wonder if Raj could learn sign language???

Love BBT, but then I'm a geekette married to a geek.

You know your a BBT fan if....
    You always sing the theme song and never miss the 'BANG'.
    You can sing Soft Kitty.....

Ha ha... I sing along & love Soft Kitty :laugh:
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I keep rooting for Raj to get a girlfriend, he's cute.

lol me too. Wouldn't he be the perfect boyfriend? imagine dating a guy who couldn't talk? LOL Just nod or shake his head. Well unless he's had a drink lol Then you can't shut the guy up lol.

I love the show. All the science puns. Sheldon is so condescending you want to slap him but then he's so odd you can't bring yourself to do it lol I love how they get Sheldon's mom to handle Sheldon now and then. When he broke up with Amy and got all those cats she came up from Texas, when he fought with Penny she called Sheldon and got him to get her clothes back off the lines, etc.

Zazzy!!
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    He's married to a former Miss India in real life! She is a knock out!
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    "*****es be crazy"--sheldon and no i dont im nerd or a geek for that show. Im a nerd cous i will still play magic or pokemon or yu0gi-oh! with my friends, larping is awesome and having time runs of classic video games.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Since I can't sleep tonight, I thought I'd discuss BBT w/anyone else who can't sleep.

i'm wondering... (1) Why RAJ still doesn't have a girlfriend (or boyfriend?:huh: ) & (2) When is SHELDON and AMY gonna hook up ?! :noway:
    1. He can't speak to women when sober.

2. Never. Sheldon doesn't do that.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    There's the episode where Leonard, Howard and Raj go camping and wind up eating special brownies... Best episode of life!

OMG The earth is moving too fast!! SLOW IT DOWN!!! lol

They got so stoned they missed the entire meteor shower. lol Plus that was the night Penny dislocated her shoulder and had to get Sheldon to driver her to the ER. Penny to Sheldon as he helps her get dressed: That is not my arm!!! lol
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    This is one of my favorite shows It does actually make me laugh out loud
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    *Knock, knock* MFP
    *Knock, knock* MFP
    *Knock, knock* MFP

Love BBT.
  • fedorpuppy
    fedorpuppy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The Love Car Displacement!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    Wonder if Raj could learn sign language???

Love BBT, but then I'm a geekette married to a geek.

Ha ha... I sing along & love Soft Kitty :laugh:

Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur!!
    Happy kitty sleepy kitty purr purr purr
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Scissors cuts paper
    paper covers rock
    rock crushes lizard
    lizard poisons Spock
    Spock smashes scissors
    scissors decapitates lizard
    lizard eats paper
    paper disproves Spock
    Spock vaporizes rock
    and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

:heart:
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Loveeee it
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I would like to know what people think is funny about this show. I've watched 2 episodes and didn't even crack a smile.

Its because it uses smart humor.. Sorry! You didn't make the cut!

FP2862-BIG-BANG-THEORY-bazinga.jpg
  • shandybrown
    Options

AWESOME! I have the theme song on my mp3 player and soft kitty is the ring tone for my boss! LOL
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    I love that show! How can Penny afford to live alone, while Sheldon and Leonard are forced to be roomates and share the rent? Since when did a waitress at the cheesecake factory make more than a physicist? I must be going into the wrong field

yeah that does seem a little weird. Sheldon and Leonards apartment seems way bigger than Penny's though. so maybe that has something to do with it?

Yeah Penny's apartment is a one bedroom and the guys have a much bigger with 2 bedrooms.
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I want to know when Penny an Sheldon are going to get together?? now theres a picture lmbo
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Sheldon is Asexual.

Raj is kinda a jerk when he drinks. I think he should hook up with Stu.

I LOVE Leonard. I have loved him since Roseanne.

Oh I have a theory that Howard's mother is Roseanne and that will be how the final episode ends.