Options
I signed up for this program on Friday and must say I am very impressed. I love the food and exercise tracker, and know that the support from everyone will help a lot!!

I am 37 years old and currently weight 152 lbs. I started dieting and working out on March 18th and to date have lost 16 lbs so far. My goal is to lose 17 more. I seem to lose really well for a while, and then may go a week or more without losing at all, which causes me to become discouraged. My hope is that having the support of others who are going through the same things will help me keep pushing.

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello buttbegone,:laugh: that's a funny name unless it's your actual name nah it would still be funny I would just respect it.lol First off well actually what I just typed it's an incredible amount of weight you have lost so far, but yeah that's totally normal & to be expected that plateau. Don't worry what you're going to have to do is maybe switch up the times & order of exercises & adding while maybe dropping something else or combined until you reach your set goal, it will come though you just have to be patient.

Jason
  • buttbegone
    Options
    LOL NotSurpried! Not my real name.....just want my BUTT TO BE GONE!! :) I was a soda drinker, it was the only liquid I EVER drank....literally. I cut them out, except for MAYBE one per day and switched to water, usually drink 8-10 bottles a day. I gave up sweets and a lot of the breads I was eating and switched to fruit. I use the Wii Fit Plus as my main exercise regimine and recently added pilates. I am hoping to start weight training soon at the gym and and thinking that may help a lot. Thanks for the advice, anything that anyone could tell me to help would be GREATLY appreciated!!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I just realized a few moments ago that it could of been like the Denise Austin slim your thighs ad or of course that might of been an area where you could slim some.:wink:

I would imagine you would lose a nice amount of weight that soon if you have taken all of that on in that time frame, it's Awesome buttbegone.:smile:

buttbegone you certainly have done exceptional so far good luck with the extra add ins.

Jason
  • KristyCrosby
    Options
    You've done great so far! I also just joined last week. I'd been doing Weight Watchers and I was just getting bored with it..... I like the site and all of the tools. I just wish I could figure out how to make it calculate my calories burned when I do weights. I just started lifting two weeks ago and to be honest it was so scary! But I actually really enjoy it. I met with an instructor at our gym and they made up a personal plan for me to meet my personal goals that also matches my fitness ability. It's a huge confidence booster!

Keep up the good work!
  • buttbegone
    Options
    That is my new "exercise goal"....joining a gym to be able to add weight training. The problem with that is $$$$$. I am thinking about posting on the message board about things I could do at home for my lower body and abs that would be CLOSE to weight training. I dunno?!?!?!?!?