X-Train

Options
Hi guys i was wandering any of you have done this "X-TrainFit At Home Workout - Women's Complete Fitness - 8 DVDs"? i wanted to do P90x but cant justify spending £100! this has good reviews, its a 12 week programme, and only £16.50.

Amyway, i have ordered it, it arrives on Thursday so i shall keep you all up to date with pics etc.

Replies

• MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well if anyone is interested, i have started it. I managed the first disc last night, CARDIO. it was 56 minutes long with a warm up and cool down and it was great. I was literally dying at the end but it was aan awesome workout.

I am looking forward to tonights dvd, im not sure which one it is yet! I will put up before and after pics in 12 weeks :)
  • RomanaW
    RomanaW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of buying it. How is it going? Do you still like X-Train?
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I just started this too. The legs DVD is a bit slow for me and I used the FFWD a couple of times but it was a good workout.
    How is your progress coming? Do you like this system??
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    The price is very good. I don't have this system but I think I've been spoiled by workouts that are 30 mins or less. I don't know if I could do 55+ min video workouts. (not counting working out on the treadmill and elliptical). If I remember, one of her workouts is almost 90 mins.
  • purpleleopard76
    purpleleopard76 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have just started this program ( I also have P90x). It is very similar to P90x and well worth the money so anyone thinking about using I would recommend it. Only wish I had found this before I spent the money on P90x but at least I have the discs for variation.