Big BANG Theory

Replies

• Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    There's the episode where Leonard, Howard and Raj go camping and wind up eating special brownies... Best episode of life!

OMG The earth is moving too fast!! SLOW IT DOWN!!! lol

They got so stoned they missed the entire meteor shower. lol Plus that was the night Penny dislocated her shoulder and had to get Sheldon to driver her to the ER. Penny to Sheldon as he helps her get dressed: That is not my arm!!! lol
    damn i havent seen that one yet lmbo sounds hilarious
  • one of my favorite shows ... EVER !!! ;-)
  • Mistyblu08
    Sheldon is Asexual.

Raj is kinda a jerk when he drinks. I think he should hook up with Stu.

I LOVE Leonard. I have loved him since Roseanne.

Oh I have a theory that Howard's mother is Roseanne and that will be how the final episode ends.
    I dont think Sheldon is Asexual- I just think he has to be "turned on" mentally before he gets physically perform coitus lmbo...he has "performed" with older intelligent women :)
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    I loved the Stan Lee episode when he gets a restraining order against Sheldon.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Every time I scroll past this thread title my brain starts going "Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state and nearly fourteen billion years ago, expansion started.. wait.."

I love BBT.
  • When people respond to criticism about the show with "you just don't get it"/"it's for smart people"/"you have to be nerdy to understand"/etc.......

tumblr_mghrl8QlPY1qdjvsyo1_500.gif

Maybe I'm just a total snob when it comes to television (no, not 'maybe', I completely am) but...ugh.

And now that I've thrown in my rudeness, I will back out and leave you be :)
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Sheldon is Asexual.

Raj is kinda a jerk when he drinks. I think he should hook up with Stu.

I LOVE Leonard. I have loved him since Roseanne.

Oh I have a theory that Howard's mother is Roseanne and that will be how the final episode ends.
    I dont think Sheldon is Asexual- I just think he has to be "turned on" mentally before he gets physically perform coitus lmbo...he has "performed" with older intelligent women :)

IDK, I think sex would be way to messy and germy for him to ever do it. But if he did, it would be Leonard's mom.
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    LOVE BBT!
  • dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    Sheldon is sooooo funny because he is super smart and mega dumb at the same time lmao :-)
  • Niacast
    Niacast Posts: 7 Member
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur....
    Pretty kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purrrrrrrrr

LOVE IT!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    I gave it a try at first because I LOVE Johnny Galecki, had a HUGE crush on David when I was younger!!

I LOVE this show, hands down one of the best two sitcoms on TV (Modern Family being the other one)

I think it is telling how little Howard was brought up so far in this thread, my kids don't care for him either.

Last weeks episode is one of my favorites so far, I watched it twice!

One things about the apartment cost. I found they were always kinda wishy washy on this. As, there is one episode where Sheldon tells Leonard that if he could afford the rent himself, he would ask him to leave, yet there is another episode where Howard finds a drawer full of uncashed paychecks, in which Sheldon tells him he is saving those as most of the things he wants to buy have not been invented yet. Also, there is the episode where he loans Penny money, and seems to have tons of extra money laying around in action figures and all kinds of things. So which is it? That always bothered me......
  • LOVE this show!!! <3 Sheldon <3 x x
  • Niacast
    I love that show! How can Penny afford to live alone, while Sheldon and Leonard are forced to be roomates and share the rent? Since when did a waitress at the cheesecake factory make more than a physicist? I must be going into the wrong field

yeah that does seem a little weird. Sheldon and Leonards apartment seems way bigger than Penny's though. so maybe that has something to do with it?

Yeah Penny's apartment is a one bedroom and the guys have a much bigger with 2 bedrooms.

I THINK LEONARD ALSO PAYS PENNYS RENT..... A LOT!
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    I just finished watching Seasons 1-3 and Sheldon and Amy have just met for the first time! I have watched more recent shows but need to watch Season 4 to watch Sheldon and Amy's relationship play out. Everytime I see Amy I just think of Blossom! When I first watched the show I wasn't that into it, but it quickly grew on me and I love it! The best part is watching Sheldon react in situations where he doesn't know what to do. Fav episode was def when he got the napkin from Penny.
  • Niacast
    Wonder if Raj could learn sign language???

Love BBT, but then I'm a geekette married to a geek.

You know your a BBT fan if....
    You always sing the theme song and never miss the 'BANG'.
    You can sing Soft Kitty.....

Ha ha... I sing along & love Soft Kitty :laugh:

Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur!!
    Happy kitty sleepy kitty purr purr purr

Let's sing as a round.... You start:

HA!
  • My daughter IS Sheldon. I got her a tee-shirt with Sheldon on it that says "Is that Sarcasm?" She watches with me occasionally and completely sympathizes with Sheldon's need to have a specific spot on the couch and to knock 3 times on a door. She doesn't understand why people think that is humorous.
    There are an incredible number of deep sci-fi, fantasy, etc references in the dialogue. I caught a repeat thi week where Sheldon is doing his "Fun with Flags" pod cast. Leonard walks in interrupting the filming and Sheldon has to start again with "take 47". Star Trek fans will know that 47 is a recurring thematic number through all the modern series. There are others too.
    The episode last week where the guys were dressed up in Trek costumes was classic!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Wonder if Raj could learn sign language???

You can sing Soft Kitty.....

Ha ha... I sing along & love Soft Kitty :laugh:

Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur!!
    Happy kitty sleepy kitty purr purr purr

Let's sing as a round.... You start:

HA!

One of my favorite episodes!!!! Sheldon! Can you be supportive for once?? I thought he was going to have a stroke.
  • ElliInJapan
    ElliInJapan Posts: 286 Member
    they have a realy good physicist doing the boards and writing the scientific part of the script...

Yes, I know, but still, they are doing a fantastic job. They show things that are at the front line of today's research and that's impressive.
  • Mistyblu08
    I gave it a try at first because I LOVE Johnny Galecki, had a HUGE crush on David when I was younger!!

I LOVE this show, hands down one of the best two sitcoms on TV (Modern Family being the other one)

I think it is telling how little Howard was brought up so far in this thread, my kids don't care for him either.

Last weeks episode is one of my favorites so far, I watched it twice!

One things about the apartment cost. I found they were always kinda wishy washy on this. As, there is one episode where Sheldon tells Leonard that if he could afford the rent himself, he would ask him to leave, yet there is another episode where Howard finds a drawer full of uncashed paychecks, in which Sheldon tells him he is saving those as most of the things he wants to buy have not been invented yet. Also, there is the episode where he loans Penny money, and seems to have tons of extra money laying around in action figures and all kinds of things. So which is it? That always bothered me......

I think Sheldon has money- he comes from money but I think he likes leonard being around just doesnt want to admit it :) scared of commitment from fam issues is what I am thinking ....plus a lil eccentric :)
  • dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    My favorite is when Penny and Raj woke up in bed together and penny tells sheldon "it's not what it looks like" and Sheldon spends the whole day trying to figure out the "RIDDLE" of what it could be if it wasn't what it looked like hahahahaha :love: