I need help loosing my chest size

Options
Im 20 and have 38f bra size! I need help with exersizes to slim down my chest so i can fit into some regular bras ans bathing suits agin!

Replies

• foodmuscle
    Options
    :(
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, there are no exercises that target weight loss specifically for boobs. (I feel your pain. Large breasted myself.) Only overall weight loss will make them smaller - and they will lose when and how they decide to. I've dropped 3 or so inches in ribcage, at least a cup size, too - but not evenly. They get lopsided sometimes. It will even out, just takes time.

You can build up your pec muscles, arm muscles (there's a word for what those are, I don't know what it is, though) to help support your breasts, though. That's always a good thing.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, the only way to lose weight in that area is to have overall weight loss.

But I completely disapprove of this post in general. :)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    yes...i agree..gotta lose the weight.. no way around it.
  • Chakiri
    Chakiri Posts: 17
    Options
    I know what you mean! And I would like to know too if anyone does know slimming chest exercises!
    I don't like having big boobs :/
    Don't get me wrong i also don't want to be flat as a pancake!, but I'd be happier with a decent C :/
  • erobbins11
    Options
    Im doing mostly the elliptical right now with floor exersizes here and there,i need to start toning my chest muscles i guess, its hard.

Haha i think getting them back to a DD would be fair enough, F is too much to handle,nothing fits them!:wink:
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40D. I just lost 2 inches in the bust. I personally would have preferred to have kept them but then again I used to be a 36DD.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce, but if you have a lot of fat in that area it will start to go away as your overall body fat goes down. Some of us though don't lose much of our boobs. Mine are the same size as when I started, but they're only 36C, so that's a good thing for me.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, there are no exercises that target weight loss specifically for boobs. (I feel your pain. Large breasted myself.) Only overall weight loss will make them smaller - and they will lose when and how they decide to. I've dropped 3 or so inches in ribcage, at least a cup size, too - but not evenly. They get lopsided sometimes. It will even out, just takes time.

You can build up your pec muscles, arm muscles (there's a word for what those are, I don't know what it is, though) to help support your breasts, though. That's always a good thing.

Pretty much this. You cannot spot reduce fat but an overall reduction in your BF% will see a decrease in size.

I would suggest rather than work you chest and arms however your focus would be better served on your back / lats and core. Your shoulders will probably be rounded and your upper body tilted forwards given the weight of your chest and potential self consciousness. This will put undue pressure on your lower back and probably result in lower back pain.

A good resistance / weight training routine will do you well, maybe supplemented by something like Pilates as well. Cardio is great and I like it but for your specific goals it is less important.
  • SarahR77777
    Options
    Pass some over this way I look pre pubesant since loosing weight over the last year :(