what color are (your) eyes??

Options

Replies

• Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hazel. Changes colors daily. Green/grey/blue.
    <
    :):):) lol
    Shoulda done this, I suppose ^^^^^^ :):):) lol
  • fityfriend
    fityfriend Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Greeny Blue with a yellow ring around the pupil
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Dark brown almost black.

Went through a phase of wearing coloured contact lenses, but they don't do my prescription in them anymore...:sad:
  • shorrtcaake
    Options
    Hazel :) Can be more green or more brown sometimes.
  • blakeedenchloe
    Options
    Green with freckles : / x
  • StrongerThanThor
    StrongerThanThor Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Brownish
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    green
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    piercing deep green :bigsmile:
  • glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Green; though, in the brightest of sunlight, when my pupil constricts to a pinpoint, you can see all of the colors--green is the central color, with a ring of blue, and then flecks of yellow and orange throughout. It's pretty neat :)
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Blue with a light brown around the pupil.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    My eyes are so dark a brown, that if you aren't close enough to be in kissing range, you would swear they are black.

Me too :) The windows to my soul are blacked out. LOL

BTW...
    One research study found patterns in the iris can give an indication of whether we are warm and trusting or neurotic and impulsive. Everyone has a different structure of lines, dots and colors in their iris. Scientists at Orebro University in Sweden compared the eyes of 428 subjects with their personality traits to see if these structures in the iris reflected their characters.

Their findings showed those with densely packed crypts are more warmhearted, tender, trusting, and likely to sympathize with others. In comparison, those with more contraction furrows were more neurotic, impulsive and likely to give way to cravings.

The researchers argued that eye structure and personality could be linked because the genes responsible for the development of the iris also play a role in shaping part of the frontal lobe of the brain, which influences personality.

I was fascinated by this research and happy my eyes are so dark. Now I just hope someone studies a different body part to see if you can look at that part and know a man's personality. x giggles x Now that would be some VALUABLE and FUN research.

Ooooh! I should do that research. x skips off to look for government research grant money x
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    People say mine are Gold. But they don't really have that color on official documents so I go with hazel :)

IMG_20130102_173951-1_zpsfe22f676.jpg
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    2012-11-27190831-1.jpg
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I shall say green.
  • mogzBH
    mogzBH Posts: 50
    Options
    Light blue, got told once by a very mad woman that I have husky eyes... eeerm ok!
  • mogzBH
    mogzBH Posts: 50
    Options
    People say mine are Gold. But they don't really have that color on official documents so I go with hazel :)

Wowzer! Gorgeous!
    And too all you beautiful green eyed people, be proud, you're genetically the rarest of us all.
  • Kissah
    Kissah Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hazel
  • allisonsdaddy
    Options
    Blue
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    blue
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    very dark brown, and when upset almost black.