Ignite Program?

Is anyone out there doing ...or have done the Ignite program. I am starting this weekend.

Replies

• heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    I have done it and my wife was a distributor. Let me tell you, the 1st 3 to 4 days I lost 4.5lbs of water and bloat. Then the next 4days I lost another 4.5lbs. So in total Iost 8.5lbs and 6inches and kept it off for 10wks. On the ignite you end up with 900-1200 calories only. So it's better to learn to eat and exercise than to just stick to the Xyngular System. It's $250/month when you get right down to it. Pm me with questions.
  • staceycamp
    staceycamp Posts: 39 Member
    Wow thanks, I don't think I realized it would be that exspensive. Thanks for the reply
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    I am starting mine tomorrow! I have 2 friend who have list 18 & 20# in their first month. I am excited to see if this is the jumpstart I need to get back on track! :)
    How have you done so far?
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    There are no secret pills or shakes. What a joke.
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Personally, I am not looking for "secret pills or shakes". I have lost 45# before and lost my motivation to keep going. No need for you to rain on anyone's parade - to each their own!
  • kanstulpants
    kanstulpants Posts: 20 Member
    I have a friend who has been doing this off and on for the past year. She always loses weight during the 8 day program, and then gains it back. After a year, she hasn't really made any progress, and I think has gained a bit from where she started.

Honestly, from what I've seen of it - it looks like a very low carb diet wrapped up in a package of shakes and supplements. She eats only protein along with the shakes/supplements. One could probably just eat a super low carb diet for 8 days and get the same results, without having to spend all that money.