In need of MOTIVATION!!

Options
Well, here I am yet again. Needing to get my weight off (30 lbs) I would love to have some friends on here to help keep me motivated. I know I can do this.. Seems like it is so much fun putting the weight on, taking off such a struggle... :(

Replies

• Reubinski
    Reubinski Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It is a struggle to lose weight it seems, but I'm sure you know that it is also worth it! Friends can definitely help make it easier and more entertaining. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like, I'm always looking for new friends that want motivation and are willing to return it as well. :)
  • Lizsullie
    Lizsullie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Same! I'm down 25 but probably have the same to go again so we're in a similar boat. Feel free to add me, it's always nice to have people to follow and encourage! :)
  • Shatuana
    Shatuana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my first time really using myfitnesspal. I have to admit I really am in need of some motivation. I have been told outside encouragement is more motivational. I do have habit of doing things on my own, but this one battle I have yet to win.
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Of course you can do it!!!! Just take it one day at a time, and you will get there, I PROMISE!!!!
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I can help you and show you the fun part of eating losing weight. Welcome to see my dairy and add me if you want... Stop suffering and enjoy. Eating is great, just we have to follow the simple rules..