Gw (for June 21) 160 ish
  • TravisRVA
    Options
    Starting weight: 285
    Current weight: 213
    Goal weight: 185
  • TravisRVA
    Options
    Hey!! My goal is to also lose 100 pounds!! Good luck! I still have about30ish to go!!
  • tinamommy727
    tinamommy727 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wonderful We are glad to have you Join! Please join our group called 5 months till Summer Challenge....all you have to do is introduce yourself and check in every friday with your starting weight, current weight and goal weight. When you have progress....let us know!
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    I'm in!
    Starting Weight: 232
    Current Weight: 183.5
    Goal Weight: 150
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join! Name is Jackie, I'm currently doing the 30 day shred and I could use some support :)

CW 156lbs
    GW 120lbs

I'm 5"1 :) I'm going to the beach on my bday in June so I would love to rock a bikini this summer!
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a good idea to me! I was in a Christmas version and need another group for the New Year.

SW 200
    CW 162.4
    GW 145
  • tinamommy727
    tinamommy727 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! Thank you for wanting to participate, if you haven't done this yet, please join our group http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/new/11027-five-months-till-summer-challenge to check in with your starting weight, current weight, and goal weight, when you have progress, please let us all know! Check in is TODAY!! Thank you so much!
  • lell22
    lell22 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi all, I’m in!!!!

Started back on here properly last Wednesday (2nd Jan ’13) I have decided that 2013 is the year to get slimmer and tone up, first week has been fairly good – 5lbs off so far and not struggled at all with food or being on the 1200 cals.

Starting weight was; 196lbs (14st)
    Goal weight by end of April; 176lbs (12st 8lbs)
    And by June; 168lbs (12st)

I have joined the gym had my induction and this evening is my first class – Fat Attack (Sounds hardcore doesn’t it lol)

Good luck to all of you x

**** UPDATE .... Hey everyone, how are you all getting on? I'm doing ok so far, I'm down to 185lbs, so thats 11lbs off so far. It has been a bit of a struggle at times and I've become a little impatient - As i keep thinking by now i should have lost 14lbs as i'm in wk 7 ... But I'm chunging alone and hope that within the next week and half i will get the remaining 3lbs off and hit my first mini target i've set.

I have been gymming 3 to 4 times a week doing various classes and i've lost 1/2 inch from round my neck, 1 inch off my bust/back, 1 off the waist and 2 off my hips - so the results are starting to show even if the scales aren't moving that dramactically.

Lets keep up the good work x