Hi!! Let's be friends!!

Options
NikkiWalt
NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
Hey guys! I'm getting re-focused this year, and really going to get my life into a healthy routine. I need to set a good example for my daughter, and am so tired of being disappointed in myself. I'm not perfect, I'm real. I make a step forward, and then a few steps back. I'm a good listener, and I can always be a motivational bug in your ear. I'm looking for friends with a similar mindset. Let's kick it!!

Replies

• Emmalindley
    Emmalindley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi - I will add you! I need some more friends on here, been on here a while but just properly started on a healthy "diet" this week! Im doing weight Watchers points (old style) and need to start doing some exercise as I do nothing at the moment. Emma x :smile:
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Adding you! :)
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Hooray for new friends!!
  • DLH070911
    DLH070911 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey! I will add you too.....just starting this re-commitment to change my lifestyle and may need a virtual kick-in-the-butt!! :)
  • monarchangel86
    monarchangel86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will add you as well. I am also looking to get in better shape to be an example for my daughter. I don't want her to go through life the same way I did. Looking forward to keeping each other motivated.
  • msshermax
    Options
    We all need encouraging; I will be your friend also.
  • tabby916
    Options
    Hi. You can add me if you like. I only have one other friend on here that is using this. I agree though, having more people on here is a great way for motivation! Keep your head high and you will meet your goals! I also have a daughter that like to do what I do, so I am also changing my ways and teaching her a better lifesyle than what I have been showing her. :) Good luck with your goals.
  • LilMizMuffin
    Options
    I've lost 100 lbs since I started my weight loss journey ... I'm also looking for new friends to help me lose the last 16 pounds to achieve my dream goal weight.....(ANYONE CAN ADD ME!) if they are looking for motivation and support on your weight loss journey....:flowerforyou:
  • freshstart14
    freshstart14 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    adding you!
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • cyndi2012
    cyndi2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Adding you :flowerforyou:
  • anonymouslove
    Options
    Added you!.. so let's cheers to new friendships, shall we?! :D
  • HuneeBunee08
    Options
    Adding you as well everyone feel free to add me too. I could really use the support and motivation to really get started!!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: sending a friend request!
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.