30 Day Shred - Day 1 and in PAIN!

Options

Replies

• deniseandjelich
    deniseandjelich Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks dawlschic007, that's good to know! i had been cycling everyday before i started 30ds, but the last 3 days, my legs have been killing me. I finished day 3 level one last night and this morning, my legs are doing much better!! I am so glad i pushed through it! I think am good enough to get back on my bike tonight!! Keep up the good work ladies!!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    My chiropractor claims the 30 day shred is great for his business so be careful. :happy:

I don't really understand why? I've done the 30DS several times and don't know which part would send me to a chiro?
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Did my first day today too, I was already in a bit of pain today as I did weight loss yoga yesterday. After 30DS my quads are on fire and I was sweating my tatties off!! Love it though!!
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My chiropractor claims the 30 day shred is great for his business so be careful. :happy:

I don't really understand why? I've done the 30DS several times and don't know which part would send me to a chiro?

I think some people just have bad form and hurt themselves. It can happen with ANY exercise not just the shred.
  • kayladean
    kayladean Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Question here... What do you put down to record the exercise in the cardio and strength section? I would like to be really accurate. Just not sure what name to use, I typed in Jillian Michaels 30 day shed and did not come up with anything. Any ideas?

I log it as "Circuit training, general" This is the closest thing I could find. :smile:
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Question here... What do you put down to record the exercise in the cardio and strength section? I would like to be really accurate. Just not sure what name to use, I typed in Jillian Michaels 30 day shed and did not come up with anything. Any ideas?

I log it as "Circuit training, general" This is the closest thing I could find. :smile:

Same :)
  • kimmiedunne
    kimmiedunne Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    After 2 days off from the pain I pushed through a little bit of pain this morning to do day 2 - and I'm feeling GOOD right now! I always feel better exercising so stopping for 2 days killed me! I'm glad I did it this morning and am looking forward to doing it again tomorrow morning!
  • Annieapple12
    Annieapple12 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am meant to be starting this tonight. Now I am scared!
  • KatyCrum6969
    KatyCrum6969 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Haha, I'm on level two, day three. :) It stopped hurting all over for me after 3 days though! I was ready to jump into level two before I was even done with level one!
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    How dose it compare to insanity ??
  • deniseandjelich
    Options
    Way to go Kimmie, keep with it! After 3 days, i am already feeling better!
  • deniseandjelich
    Options
    That is impressive, good job, i have a feeling around day 7 or 8 I may be ready to move on. I think i am going to do the full 10 days at level 1. The hardest part for me seems to be the lateral raises with side lunges. The lunges are easy, but the lateral raises are difficult. I figure when I can completely get through those, i will be ready to move on. :)
  • jainew94
    Options
    im currently on day 6 of the 30DS and finding it much easier from when i began!
    is anyone doing L2/L3 yet and what's been your outcome?! :)
  • choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I almost didn't continue on after day 1 b/c I was so sore but I'm glad I did!! People on this forum told me to and today is day 4 and it's the first day my legs haven't been killing me! Keep going! It gets better!
  • choosingsara
    Options
    I almost didn't continue on after day 1 b/c I was so sore but I'm glad I did!! People on this forum told me to and today is day 4 and it's the first day my legs haven't been killing me! Keep going! It gets better!

Excuse me, today is day 5 of the shred for me.
  • WeightWatcherCindy
    Options
    I did day 1 of level 1 of the shred yesterday . My legs are very sore today . I plan to do day 2 tomorrow . It is a great workout !
  • Annieapple12
    Annieapple12 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just did the first day and loved it! I think my legs are going to hurt tomorrow though!
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 1, Day 1 and I'm sweating like nobody's business. I've been putting it off fora week. It's got to get easier...
  • choosingsara
    Options
    I just finished Week 1, Day 1 and I'm sweating like nobody's business. I've been putting it off fora week. It's got to get easier...

I was so sore I was worried! Stairs and getting up and down from a chair/toilet...pain. Just did day 5 and it does get better! Hang in there and keep going!
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

Most people suggested to me to record it as circuit training.