Started back and looking for motivating pals!!

Options
I just started back to mfp on 1/1 after seeing some VERY unflattering pictures of myself at Christmas. Nothing like a good wake up call to get yourself in check! I'm 5' 6" and have about 30 pounds to lose. I would love some motivating friends :happy:

Replies

• balbinavarela
    Options
    Hi Bella, welcome. You can add me. I have decided to lose weight this year. ive lost 4,4ibs since I started dieting and exercising this year. So if you need anything from me just ill be here.
  • silky45
    Options
    Good luck feel free:smile: to add me!
  • BellaBoo135
    BellaBoo135 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I've added you both :smile:
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add!
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Definately add me as well! I just started MFP a couple of weeks ago. :smile:
  • ChattyKathy316
    ChattyKathy316 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Bella, I'm a first timer on MFP. Please add! I'm looking for some like minded motivators :)
  • TEE1966
    TEE1966 Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome back - you can add me I log in everyday and I will help you along!
  • bluecrush1203
    bluecrush1203 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Bella, feel free to add me too! I've previously lost 40lbs but gained 10 back last year. Now I need some serious motivation and dedication to stay on track and lose another 15-20lbs before my wedding in May!
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just started back too. I want to lose about 20 more lbs. I will send a request. :)
  • Jamie_Schwartz
    Options
    I've recently started back to MFP as well. I need all the motivation and support I can get.
  • jcoxys
    jcoxys Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there, I just started back too, please feel free to add me :happy:
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too have started back. Just couldn't do it without MFP. Feel free to add me and LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sabgirls5
    Options
    I just started back as well, feel free to add me :)
  • casswill
    Options
    I'm same height and same weight goal ~ I need friends to help motivate too. I just started back last week and going to do it this time! Add me as a friend and let's get started!
  • rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wishing you lots of motivation and luck! I'd love some extra pals! Feel free to add!
  • iluvtherain
    iluvtherain Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just started Yesterday!
  • wildechild74
    wildechild74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    pick me! i need peeps to chat with :)
  • BellaBoo135
    BellaBoo135 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Adding all of you! Thanks!!!
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi Bella! I'm new to MFP, but a repeat offender when it comes to the losing/gaining cycle. It's time for me to break it for good. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other!
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

Feel free to add me and anyone else that needs motivation. It really does help to get encouragement and advice from others! It's also great to get different ideas about work-outs, food, etc.