TATTOOS

Options
JezzD1
JezzD1 Posts: 431
So I would like to get a tattoo and I think side tattoos or lower ab tattoos are super hott on chicks....but I am too fickle to decide on a design. Do you awesome MFPers mind sharing pics of your awesome tats so I can bounce ideas and what not (regarding placement and designs)??
side tattoos
17873729741252789_KMeHu4uy_c.jpg

15.jpg

lower ab tattoos
486231_413462868728320_1017891603_n.jpg

Replies

• audra_g
    audra_g Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Haha u know i don't remember how to post pics in the thread! But mine is on my side, a little more towards my back. U can see it in my profile pic ;)
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I like them too and if i were younger would go for it! I love the one in the third pic OP posted. Good luck!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I have my boys' footprints along my right rib cage...probably not what you're looking for (that's where they kicked me). Lol. I think side tats are very nice. I have each of my hips/thighs done (one of which is going to be expanded to go up my hip and side...kind of in the area of your third pic...when I get it finished).
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have my left side/ribs done, and both hips/lower abs done. It's kind of hard to see, but it's the best pic I have of my left side.

ribtattoo_zps5abe7004.jpg
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    ^^^ love that one!
  • lilmisfit
    Options
    I like them too and if i were younger would go for it! I love the one in the third pic OP posted. Good luck!

You're never too old. I'm 44. :wink:
  • lilmisfit
    Options
    ^^^ love that one!

Thanks!
  • JezzD1
    Options
    OMG audra those rocker stars are so cute!! and yea my sis has some footprints of her son on her back very cute. I have no kids maybe I will get my doggies foot prints going down my hip (i like that idea)lol!!
    littlemisfit very cute and I love how the lower ab tat is peeking through! Great ideas ladies keep them coming!!
  • cheylizbeth
    Options
    I have 1 tattoo, my fiancees name in blacklight ink. you cant see it without a blacklight though ;p I am planning on getting an owl on one side of my ribs and a dream catcher on the other side of the ribs. not sure how to upload pictures though... LOL
  • motogsp
    motogsp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I like them too and if i were younger would go for it!

You are never too old to get tattooed.
  • kitsuneandy
    Options
    These are mine:

6669680169_6720160c5f_z.jpg

6669695299_0e01e24db4_z.jpg

7501842442_48f5625ae6_z.jpg

7501840036_78ebff3dce_z.jpg
  • JezzD1
    Options
    gasp! I love skulls those are BAD *kitten*!!!!
  • kitsuneandy
    Options

Cheers.

We did them both in one sitting, that sucked.
  • JezzD1
    Options
    I have 1 tattoo, my fiancees name in blacklight ink. you cant see it without a blacklight though ;p I am planning on getting an owl on one side of my ribs and a dream catcher on the other side of the ribs. not sure how to upload pictures though... LOL

blacklight ink...that is an idea I have heard of this on the inside of peoples mouths. Is the tattoo process any different to get these? do they fade?
  • JezzD1
    Options

Cheers.

holy hell that is a lot of ink and shading for one sitting. You musta hurt like a biotch!! That is BOSS my friend ;-)
  • kitsuneandy
    Options

Cheers.

holy hell that is a lot of ink and shading for one sitting. You musta hurt like a biotch!! That is BOSS my friend ;-)

My leg was really swollen after it, haha

There's a time lapse video of it being done on youtube somewhere. 6 hours in all.