tae bo/30 day shred did you go up a few lbs initially?

Options
Posted a thread about me stepping on scales and saw I've put on 2 lbs , just wondering if anyone had this doing tae bo or 30 day shred ?

Replies

• toffee2013
    toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ernurse77
    ernurse77 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 14, level 2 of 30DS and gained 2lbs this week...I'm so frustrated!
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    It will happen when you change your routine. Are your muscles sore? You will be retaining water.

Your weight will also naturally change due to your cycle, sodium levels, water drank, etc etc etc. Weight loss is not linear and won't always go down each day/week.
  • toffee2013
    Options
    yeah muscles are very sore and was from yesterday . I did weigh at a stupid time , late afternoon . x
  • toffee2013
    Options
    yeah me 2 x
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Weigh only once a week at the same time each week under the same circumstances.. it's the only way to get a proper view of weight changes.

Don't freak if the scale doesn't move... it won't always go down... some weeks it will go up, some it will go down and some it will stay the same. Weight fluctuates up to 10lbs each day.

When your muscles are sore your body holds onto water to repair them. I always weigh in after a rest day... might be something to do.

Ensure you constantly change your routine. Keep an eye on your sodium levels (avoid packaged and frozen foods as well as a lot of sauces). Drink enough water.
  • toffee2013
    Options
    so true cause an hour on I just stepped on ( silly I know ) and gone down a lb . the body is crazy x
  • JBWILLOW
    JBWILLOW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    When your muscles are sore your body holds onto water to repair them. I always weigh in after a rest day... might be something to do.
    ^^ This