I NEED an ONLINE COACH!!

Options
Hi Everyone, Reen here. from the rainy city; Seattle!
I'm 23. 5'3 current weight is 134. goal weight is 125-120. I started at 149 and lost 15s already. I'm 9lbs to go.
I would really like for someone to coach me and help me loose weight faster..

If you have anyone in mind...please let me know :)
Much appreciated!!

Replies

• Heitor70
    Heitor70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Many congratulations on the 15lbs lost!! Losing faster is not the best...slow and steady is much better :)
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I agree with Heitor70 - slower weight lost is better and easier to maintain.

What kinds of workouts are you doing?
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Be careful what you ask for on the forums! You may get some bb "coaches" trying to help, sorry--- hock their wares!
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Be careful what you ask for on the forums! You may get some bb "coaches" trying to help, sorry--- hock their wares!

LOL...totally true..they may want to take you to the "beach"...
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    PM me and we can get started.
    ;)

Also send a friend request.
  • Pernimac
    Options
    Congrats on your 15lbs! Continue to do what you have been doing if it's working for you (as long as it's healthy, you're happy, and keeps your body challenged!). Good Luck on your journey! :-)
  • loureenclare
    Options
    Thank you Everyone!
  • loureenclare
    Options
    I agree with Heitor70 - slower weight lost is better and easier to maintain.

What kinds of workouts are you doing?

I've been doing a lot of Zumba. I'm even thinking of becoming a Zumba Instructor!
  • loureenclare
    Options
    I'm sorry... but what is a "bb" lol
  • Heitor70
    Heitor70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I've been doing a lot of Zumba. I'm even thinking of becoming a Zumba Instructor!
    [/quote]

OK. I am no expert, but, since you are doing lots of cardio I believe you will reach your goal sooner.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options

Beach Body, the makers of P90X and such workouts and supplements.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    PM me and we can get started.
    ;)

Also send a friend request.

do it. trust this man.
  • missfitjunkie
    Options
    I'm guessing she meant a BeachBody Coach. I sent you a request. Feel free to add me or PM me for some coaching and motivation.

P.S. Great job on your results so far. Slow and steady doesn't always win the race, but Hard work and consistency can get you where you wanna be!
  • Sherman7057
    Sherman7057 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Beachbody gets results without gimmicks! :)
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    what's the rush? Slow, steady and permanent is the way to go. Take a look at some of the blogs for fascinating "how to's" - each person has a different way, but I am learning a lot from them as to how to incorporate the MFP tools re: the type of foods and amounts that I am eating, plus the impact of exercise.
  • loureenclare
    Options
    I'm guessing she meant a BeachBody Coach. I sent you a request. Feel free to add me or PM me for some coaching and motivation.

P.S. Great job on your results so far. Slow and steady doesn't always win the race, but Hard work and consistency can get you where you wanna be!

Hi, I approved your request !! Thank you much !