• GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...the more support, the better :wink:
  • Willie1274
    Options
  • da0crusher
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! I've been a member for a year, but I have been tracking for over 10 days now. It becomes easier to track every day. Keep your log open on your computer at work, if you can. I have a smart phone where I have set MFP as my homepage on the internet browser, and it is in my apps. Everywhere I look it's hard not to see MFP! :-)
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    YAY, let's do this thing! I'm on here all the time and am full of motivation! Anyone feel free to add me
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I tend to be an emotional eater as well, hence the extra 45 lbs. LOL
  • troyk87
    troyk87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just completed my 1st week on here and feeling pretty good about things. Motivational buddies are definitely needed as i'm pretty sure i'm going to hit a plateau at some point. Feel free to add and i'll add back. Trying to log every day here.
  • MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. always room for more friends =)
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    add me, we are all in this together with the same weaknesses and goals.
  • kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi Im on day 4 week 2 of insanity so I need more buddies too, I think Ive more or less added everyone here if Ive missed you out then add me! Good luck everyone lets do it! x
  • lumbeendnking
    lumbeendnking Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am on MFP everyday all day and will encourage you if you do the same for me. I am just looking to lose the pounds.
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    Hey,

We can all use motivation at times. I love motivating ALL my friends.. Anyone can add me :D
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I am a stress eater myself, but am learning to make better choices. I would love to follow you on your journey to a more healthful lifestyle.

Anyone can feel free to add me as well. :smile:
  • Lora_
    Lora_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    added you, anyone can feel free to add me, the more the merrier :)
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    im on daily, just sent u a request!
  • jewell4112
    Options
    I just joined a couple of weeks ago and could use some help motivating. I tend to snack when I get bored.
  • marine71
    Options
    you can add me, I also have been on MFP for a while but only started using the community support a month or so and it does make a difference especially when you do not have a workout buddy.
  • marine71
    Options
    added you, anyone can feel free to add me, the more the merrier :)

I will take you up on that offer :wink:
  • bethsaxton
    bethsaxton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a stress eater and sometimes an emotional eater. It can be hard. I am wanting to make a change for this new year. I wish you the best and I'll add you.
  • erinj16
    erinj16 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am likeable AND addable :-)
  • NikkiRaeLucas
    NikkiRaeLucas Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can def use some some really motivated MFP to help keep accountable! Feel free to add me and we can help one another.