11 lbs lost in 6 weeks!! thanks to my gastroenterologist

Options
6 meals day ... and simply WALKING .... noticed my clothes started to fall off.... anyone else on this diet?? how much have you lost

Replies

• erika0430
    Options
    I had major stomach problems and started eating healthy and swimming I've lost 13 lbs the past 6 weeks! :) do you show your diary I'd love some ideas for eating light
  • CRM2013
    CRM2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    sure how do i post that? im new here lol!
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You mean keeping your metabolism up by eating regularly and exercising? Sure! It's the only way to do it ;)
    Congrats.
  • erika0430
    Options
    Post your diary by going into (more) then go to (settings) change your settings on Food Diary to public or just friends! ????
  • MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    LOL thats not a diet hun, thats a lifestyle :) good work- keep it up!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Basically eating six meals per day and I've lost 122 in less than seven months...
    The previous statement about it being a lifestyle and not a diet is spot on! Diets end... Programs end... Make the decision to make a lifestyle change and it will be for good!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    ^ This.

Great job so far!
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    You mean keeping your metabolism up by eating regularly and exercising? Sure! It's the only way to do it ;)
    Congrats.

^giggle
  • kisses4dylan
    kisses4dylan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and I CO-SIGN on everything above said... No dieting just lifestyle changes and exercise!
  • CRM2013
    Options
    my doctor sure did enlighten me so thankful i went to her!!!!
  • CRM2013
    Options
    its so exciting!!
  • CRM2013
    Options
    Basically eating six meals per day and I've lost 122 in less than seven months...
    The previous statement about it being a lifestyle and not a diet is spot on! Diets end... Programs end... Make the decision to make a lifestyle change and it will be for good!
    amazing!!!!! cant wait to see more of these results
  • CRM2013
    Options
    there u go u can go look.. im still pretty new to this so im sure my ideas and food variety will change as i go =]
  • shaybell34
    shaybell34 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's great to enhance a lifestyle change.. Add me i need help an support with that being said i also see a gastroenterologist an i did not know they help in that area..
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats. Walking can be great for clearing your head, too...