No friends

Options
Heather75
Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
I have been here for about a month and I don't have any friends. Pathetic as it may sound, can someone please add me? Thanks.

H xo

Replies

• kelliegreer
    kelliegreer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just added you! :flowerforyou:
  • Heather75
    Options
    Thanks, all. I feel more popular already!
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi How are you doing? Sent you a friends request
  • Heather75
    Options
    Thanks CinthiaF!
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Your very welcome
  • darnielle
    Options
    I don't have friends here either! Not that I was looking for any, my page is rather dull. Maybe I should fill it out...
  • NWgardener
    Options
    Hey Heather,
    Just got my first "friend" and have been using MFP for over a year. Wasn't really looking for support, but the more the merrier! No need to feel pathetic--some people are just more "social" than others. Perhaps you should join one of the groups on MFP. They might offer you the suppport you are looking for. Meanwhile, you can contact me!

Congrats on getting down a whole jeans size! That is great.

I would like to be back where I was this time last year. It is way easy to get off track! Best to be aware of your gains at 40--it gets a lot tougher over 50!

Hang in there!
  • Heather75
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has added me. I know your support will make a huge difference and I hope I can do the same for you.

H xo
  • Heather75
    Options
    Wow. 26 people have added me so far. What a wonderful bunch of people! Thank you! :)
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'll add you - we can all use a little support and motivation. :flowerforyou:
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll add you! I'm in my second week here and don't have many friends either! lol!!
    Congrats on losing a jeans size!! That's wonderful! :happy: