30 day shred? Fat burning at home work out???

Options
Need a new routine that is a little more intense than what I'm doing any suggestions and what were your results??

Replies

• toffee2013
    toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    try Billy blanks tae bo . great for cardio x
  • witchyme
    witchyme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    yessss, i love Billy blanks 's dvds!!!!
  • fittiefoodiemommy
    fittiefoodiemommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been doing 30 Day Shred (on day 13) and have just started using the Couch to 5K app! I would recommend both! Good luck!
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I liked the 30DS when I tried it but I didn't stick with the program so I don't know what my results would have been. I should add I didn't stop doing the workouts because I didn't like them it was because I have no motivation with at home workouts so I joined a gym where I am held accountable. Some of my friends have done 30DS and have gotten pretty good results.
  • green022
    green022 Posts: 115
    Options
    yessss, i love Billy blanks 's dvds!!!!

I currently have two tae bo tapes lol I do it almost ever day, I like it alot
  • mitchellkd
    mitchellkd Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire! Love it!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    Turbo Fire! Love it!

I am doing Turbo Fire now and LOVE IT!! And boy, it is intense!
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Well one, what are you doing? Jillian is intense. I use 30 day shred on my off days from cycling. I do like that its 20 minutes and intervals of weights and cardio. I have been using workout #2, almost scared to jump to #3, but I probably should. I also have her kickboxing DVD for when I want something just a little different. Got to keep the body guessing.

Whatever you get, don't be afraid to customize the workout to your own ablitlities. For example, I can do a plank okay, but any quick movement from that position isn't tolerated by my back, so I sub in some suicides across my living room or jumping jacks. Never forget, it is YOUR workout.
  • alisonfindyourdiva
    Options
    I'm currently doing the 30DS and find it intense. I did some Billy Blanks too. I loved feeling empowered by the kicks and punches! I think the most important thing is to find something you enjoy so you stick to it.
  • Kristinam921
    Kristinam921 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the 30 day shred and I'm on day 25. I absolutely love it!! I have lost fat in so many places and my arms are soo much leaner now!! I actually have cuts in my shoulders and everything!! I haven't been able to stick with it EVERY single day, (hubby in the hospital and all) but I've seen results big time!! I'm on level 3 and it's INTENSE!!!!!